For those of you (us) who are gay for Neil Young...

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

el caballo loco wrote:
half-n-half wrote:miss the days, so i do, when this was about the most neil young
one could buy...
Played that on the turntable Sunday. Amazing collection. My first foray into Shakey was this on cassette. Literally wore the thing out.
that is awesome... old skool. i should freakin' buy it already. used to covet it flipping thru the rekkids & cassettes and thought it was too expensive and too much neil for a new ny fan.
thanks for listening.

1/2

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

half-n-half wrote:miss the days, so i do, when this was about the most neil young
one could buy...
Played that on the turntable Sunday. Amazing collection. My first foray into Shakey was this on cassette. Literally wore the thing out.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

miss the days, so i do, when this was about the most neil young
one could buy...

manshank

Post by manshank »

thats what I'm talking about but I did not have the heart to say it.................thanks DC your a mind reader

PS> Mr. Price looked good the other night and your boys are playing well..........

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

manshank wrote:to late.......AD had to take em down per Neil's lawyer......................hey Neil's lawyer I want my money back for all those shitty releases I bought like

Hawks and Dove
Reactor
Trans
Old Ways
Silver and Gold
Are you Passionate

Don't Cry No Tears for Neil..........................
As much as I dig his music, he is a douchebag for having those removed. What the fuck?

manshank

Post by manshank »

to late.......AD had to take em down per Neil's lawyer......................hey Neil's lawyer I want my money back for all those shitty releases I bought like

Hawks and Dove
Reactor
Trans
Old Ways
Silver and Gold
Are you Passionate

Don't Cry No Tears for Neil..........................

calexico

Post by calexico »

manshank wrote:.....even the super shitty ones...................
:lol: :lol:

manshank

Post by manshank »

Vol 2 Part 1 up to....................good stuff........sorry Neil about not getting the box set but hey you waited forever and I bought all your stuff in the 60's ,70's and 80's.....even the super shitty ones...................

manshank

Post by manshank »

A Perfect Echo Part 2 is up on the AD board..............

sturgeongeneral

Post by sturgeongeneral »

back then people closed their eyes and listened to music. today there's a lot of images that go with the music. a lot of music is crap and it's all commercial and the images are all trying to sell the record.
neil young

manshank

Post by manshank »

bunch of live Neil stuff up on Aquarium Drunkard....................

derekf

Post by derekf »

I saw this last night but it was only an hour long. I enjoyed it as I do most things NY but didn't learn anything I didn't already know. I got much more from Shakey. Stephen Stills (surprise, surprise) came across as a dick.

manshank

Post by manshank »

sorry bitch...I have no board etique (sp)

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

half-n-half wrote:
saratoga jay wrote:
manshank wrote:big weekend coming up for your Phils to..................good luck
good luck to you, mr. shank. it should be a fun weekend. two top notch teams, each playing well. got tickets for Sunday's game but i have other plans so i'm giving them to my bro-in-law and nephew (also Phillies fans). i'm looking forward to it!
this is gay for NYoung not gay for baseball.
sorry. :oops:

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

saratoga jay wrote:
manshank wrote:big weekend coming up for your Phils to..................good luck
good luck to you, mr. shank. it should be a fun weekend. two top notch teams, each playing well. got tickets for Sunday's game but i have other plans so i'm giving them to my bro-in-law and nephew (also Phillies fans). i'm looking forward to it!
this is gay for NYoung not gay for baseball.