Flounder Records

Monkeygunner

Post by Monkeygunner »

Tokyo Fan wrote:so you'll get two copies instead of one? If so, then it seems like Rounder is trying to make their customers happy at the expense of their bottom line. (But maybe I am misunderstanding soemthing).
yeah - you are.

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Down the street from Guitar Center huh?

I'll have to check it out.

Thanks

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

FREAKBEAT RECORDS in Sherman Oaks.

Great little store, and their new vinyl is consistently a couple bucks cheaper than Amoeba.

RainDog

Post by RainDog »

Just curious, where in "LA" (I presume you mean Los Angeles?) did you get your vinyl copy? Amoeba? It seems like Amoeba is really the only good CD/record store left in L.A., but I would love to be corrected on this given that it's so far away from the part of town in which I live. Thanks!

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

I picked up a vinyl copy at a store here in LA this week. Didn't know there were any issues with this being delayed...

Anyways, the record sounds good. But unfortunately, I think this is one of Jay's weaker works...But whatever. There's always the next one!

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

so you'll get two copies instead of one? If so, then it seems like Rounder is trying to make their customers happy at the expense of their bottom line. (But maybe I am misunderstanding soemthing).

Monkeygunner

Flounder Records

Post by Monkeygunner »

Placed my order first of June... now this

Dear Son Volt Vinyl Fans,

There has been a little confusion over the LP release date and subsequent manufacturing delays. The bottom line is that the LP is now starting to become available.

In the wacky world of Interstate Shipping Commerce, Rounder is still waiting to receive our shipment, but we expect it any day, and will ship your order as soon as they are here. You will receive our web site automated shipping confirmation once they are on the way.

AUTOGRAPHED COPIES: The manufacturing delay has also caused a delay with getting the jackets autographed by Jay, so in order to get you the music as soon as we are able, we’ll send your shrink wrapped LP once it’s here, and follow-up with a second shipment with an autographed jacket (my best estimate is 7-14 days later on the signed jacket, but we’ll be shooting for sooner).

Thank you very much for supporting Son Volt and Rounder Records.

Mike Annis

Rounder Records