VINE Announcement: Blueberry Hill Duck Room

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

Alright I have Joe's addy and I'll be mailing the cd out Monday. I just copied the files to my comp and will take care of the file conversion today or tomorrow. Some of you have said I can download a converter. Rich said he used a winamp add-on that read the files and he was able to convert them through it. I guess I'll check into the different ways to go about it and use whichever looks best.

Perry the Swede

Post by Perry the Swede »

loosestring wrote:East Coast vine 1 --- I received the cd from Rich today. Now I just have to figure out how to convert the files :oops: and they'll be on their way out to the next one on the list.
anyone who is new to vines check this page out http://webpages.marshall.edu/~reed/vine_etiquite.htm by Missy for everything you need to know about vines......

Perry
and if someone can help us Europeans to start a vine here of this show please check my www if you want to trade

np:Kristofer Åström and Hidden truck-without your love

DS

Post by DS »

If I die, before the discs get to me, I will leave instructions for my wife in my will!!! :lol:

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

loosestring wrote:East Coast vine 1 --- I received the cd from Rich today. Now I just have to figure out how to convert the files :oops: and they'll be on their way out to the next one on the list.
copy them to your hard drive and you can send the disk out. run a search for MKW software and download the FREE software to 'unzip' the files. it's a simple click and drag operation to expand the shns to wav. burn DAO.

zach

Post by zach »

WEST COAST 1 disc was sent to 03: scooter in California on Wednesday, July 16th

sorry for the short delay...thanks for the tunes

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

East Coast vine 1 --- I received the cd from Rich today. Now I just have to figure out how to convert the files :oops: and they'll be on their way out to the next one on the list.

jgw75

Post by jgw75 »

How's that CD coming along for the East Coast 2?

ClubFoot Sandwich

Post by ClubFoot Sandwich »

Where's the West Coast recording at? Not that I'm getting impatient or anything... :? :( :lol:

BP

Post by BP »

West Coast 2

00:kmzphoto@hotmail.com
01: noesterlei@yahoo.com
02: my_music@earthlink.net
03: prs2294@yahoo.com
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:

Thanks guys for spreading this show.
BP

Perry the Swede

Post by Perry the Swede »

Stevie Simkin wrote:Dunno what you think of this, but I would happily start a line for European Jay fans, if someone will seed me with the show. Also happy to trade for a copy- I have a big trade list, lots of Jay, SV, UT, plus hundreds of others.

If someone could help out, I would appreciate it. And then I would start a new vine here for any other Euro fans...

Stevie
would like to join the European part of the vine if there is one

Cheers..
Perry

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

Just sent my addy to Rich. :wink:
12.20 pm et

Rich

East Coast Vine #1 location

Post by Rich »

The first east coast vine is in my hands it arrived on the weekend while I was out of town. I have sent a message to Darcy (dfarris75@hotmail.com) this morning (Monday July 14th) to get mailing a address. It will be sent out as soon as I hear back. So hopefully today or tomorrow.

DS

Post by DS »

Could we get an update on where the discs are now?

seger and priest

vine

Post by seger and priest »

hey, i would really really appreciate being added to the west coast vine.

segerandpriest = phayden@uoregon.edu

beach

Post by beach »

oops--didn't scroll through to see that this East coast vine is full. sorry.
if someone can B&P or trade me for shn i'd appreciate it.

ceddy10165@yahoo.com