kanye west

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

She's way hotter than Kanye.

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

tillotson505 wrote:It appears to me that whatever he did - it must have worked as he is now being discussed on a Jay Farrar board.

what about me!?!?!

tillotson505

Post by tillotson505 »

It appears to me that whatever he did - it must have worked as he is now being discussed on a Jay Farrar board.

stablew

Post by stablew »

Not that I feel like defending him much at the moment--that was a jackass move--but initially his appeal was rapping about working at the Gap and the dubious value of a college education as well as crossing over from being a well-regarded producer. Since then, he's pushed himself and the genre from album to album, taking risks where rap often doesn't take risks. "Gold Digger," while fun, was kind of the obligatory single.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

the world should give him a swift kick in the balls, then ignore him.

I guess he deserves minor props for saying Bush didn't care about black people on that Katrina telethon thing....but even that was contrived.

sam6025

Post by sam6025 »

How is this dude around? I heard Gold Digger...pretty run-of-the-mill in the rap/pop world, I see his douche-baggery taking place all the time with no real contribution to music on the artistic level, why is he tolerated? Is it the drama? Do we like seeing the vanity he exudes so we feel better about our own vain ways?

half-n-half

kanye west

Post by half-n-half »

impluse control....look into it.