Birmingham, AL - WorkPlay

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Who do we have here? A promissory note?

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

Hi DRT,

Your place-in-time rings true. The Board is relentless to receive live tracks recorded live on the floor where you happened to record the band. Hand them over; now. Hurry up.

<Meta-commentary on my real concerns of posting> As Grifter, I'm afraid to drop the F-bomb ...

Love,
Shetland

ensilager

Post by ensilager »

I don't remember vinyl as being that awesome, but maybe it was through a good system. 8-track tapes were just ridiculous--can't remember if they had good sound? Anyway dcarter, LOL as usual to your post.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

dude wrote:Any word when or if this will be posted in lossless form?
No, but who cares because monkeygunner pmed me that he will be posting it in vinyl!!

dude

Post by dude »

Any word when or if this will be posted in lossless form?

dude

Post by dude »

this system was acting funky for a while. didn't mean to post twice obviously, but whenever i'd post, i'd get error messages and the post wouldn't show up. hope to see this one show up soon on a tracker; sound is awesome.

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Does anybody have a setlist?
Thanks!

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Does anybody have a set list for this?
Thanks!

dude

Post by dude »

drt wrote:hey guys. sorry for the delay on this one. due to personal issues, i missed the show. my partner in crime, however, did tape the show and it came out great. i am tracking it out as i type this. i should have a mp3 copy ready for inspection late tonight or when i wake up in the morning. not sure how fast my upload is gonna be on this janked wireless. regardless, i will post a sendspace link when it's ready. post back a complete setlist and my buddy will seed the flacs on bt.etree.org. thanks.
here's the setlist:

WorkPlay setlist:

1. The Picture
2. Feel Free
3. Down to the Wire
4. Dust of Daylight
5. Cocaine and Ashes
6. When the Wheels Don't Move
7. 10 Second News
8. Dynamite
9. Pushed Too Far
10. Jukebox of Steel
11. Methamphetamine
12. Tear Stained Eye
13. Strength and Doubt
14. No Turning Back
15. Big Sur
16. The Search
17. Buzz & Grind
18. Bandages & Scars
19. Afterglow 61
20. Encore Wait
21. Action
22. Roll On
23. Windfall
24. I'm Not That Kat Anymore

dude

Post by dude »

drt wrote:hey guys. sorry for the delay on this one. due to personal issues, i missed the show. my partner in crime, however, did tape the show and it came out great. i am tracking it out as i type this. i should have a mp3 copy ready for inspection late tonight or when i wake up in the morning. not sure how fast my upload is gonna be on this janked wireless. regardless, i will post a sendspace link when it's ready. post back a complete setlist and my buddy will seed the flacs on bt.etree.org. thanks.
Here you go and thanks!! Can't wait to DL the flacs:

WorkPlay setlist:

1. The Picture
2. Feel Free
3. Down to the Wire
4. Dust of Daylight
5. Cocaine and Ashes
6. When the Wheels Don't Move
7. 10 Second News
8. Dynamite
9. Pushed Too Far
10. Jukebox of Steel
11. Methamphetamine
12. Tear Stained Eye
13. Strength and Doubt
14. No Turning Back
15. Big Sur
16. The Search
17. Buzz & Grind
18. Bandages & Scars
19. Afterglow 61
20. Encore Wait
21. Action
22. Roll On
23. Windfall
24. I'm Not That Kat Anymore

cind

Post by cind »

Giving thanks to drt and SV for making this holiday a rock'n one.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

Thanks alot. Tight tight! They sure have come a long way since the early ACD dates.

drt

Post by drt »

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Wow, sorry you missed the show.
Thanks for helping out!

drt

Post by drt »

hey guys. sorry for the delay on this one. due to personal issues, i missed the show. my partner in crime, however, did tape the show and it came out great. i am tracking it out as i type this. i should have a mp3 copy ready for inspection late tonight or when i wake up in the morning. not sure how fast my upload is gonna be on this janked wireless. regardless, i will post a sendspace link when it's ready. post back a complete setlist and my buddy will seed the flacs on bt.etree.org. thanks.

drt

Post by drt »

hey guys. sorry for the delay on this one. due to personal issues, i missed the show. my partner in crime, however, did tape the show and it came out great. i am tracking it out as i type this. i should have a mp3 copy ready for inspection late tonight or when i wake up in the morning. not sure how fast my upload is gonna be on this janked wireless. regardless, i will post a sendspace link when it's ready. post back a complete setlist and my buddy will seed the flacs on bt.etree.org. thanks.