So Cal in December

Rarefied Farrar

Post by Rarefied Farrar »

I think that Tear Stained Eye is becoming somewhat of the designated piss-break song for the die-hards.

TinyElvis

Post by TinyElvis »

megaballs1 wrote:
TinyElvis wrote:
keith21 wrote:Thanks for the vids, and review. I had a great time at the show. Yes, pity it was short, but the setlist had most of what I came for. I did take my first ever piss break during an SV show, during Tear Stained Eye. Couldn't be helped. I'm moving outta state next month and just realized that next time I see SV, it won't be at the usual Belly Up, which Jay seems to love. That's a bummer.
I, too, took a restroom break during 'Tear Stained Eye'.

yankin' it?
I would have but my wife was waiting on me.

I stayed towards the back up the stairs. The mix was somewhat odd back there. It sounded better down on the floor.

The ugly, blonde, stage-dancer that got kicked out started out sitting next to me. She arrived drunk and obnoxious. My wife looked at me and said "she is going to be trouble". Good call.

Disappointed in the short set after the long drive in the rain. Seeing the dudes dressed as elves and reindeer nearly made up for it though.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

This thread is getting better and better.

saratoga jay

Post by saratoga jay »

TinyElvis wrote:
keith21 wrote:Thanks for the vids, and review. I had a great time at the show. Yes, pity it was short, but the setlist had most of what I came for. I did take my first ever piss break during an SV show, during Tear Stained Eye. Couldn't be helped. I'm moving outta state next month and just realized that next time I see SV, it won't be at the usual Belly Up, which Jay seems to love. That's a bummer.
so, there were two Pee-er Drained Eyes during Tear Stained Eye in So Cal over the weekend? :roll:

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

TinyElvis wrote:

yankin' it?

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Not clear enough and too smug for Spencer, too odd for others
Last edited by megaballs1 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinyElvis

Post by TinyElvis »

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

that doth suck Keith.
Hope it isn't a move to those places that Jay rarely visits...

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Thanks for the vids, and review. I had a great time at the show. Yes, pity it was short, but the setlist had most of what I came for. I did take my first ever piss break during an SV show, during Tear Stained Eye. Couldn't be helped. I'm moving outta state next month and just realized that next time I see SV, it won't be at the usual Belly Up, which Jay seems to love. That's a bummer.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

Nice Chris, thanks for sharing!

RodeHardAndPutAwayWet

Solana Beach Show last night

Post by RodeHardAndPutAwayWet »

Yep, great show last night. Just wished it hadn't been a short show. Sound was tight. And I too was hoping for "Left a Slide," but to no avail. Definitely noticed the incredible chemistry between Jay and James. Even had a chance to talk to Jay after the show and get a picture with him. Am wondering what's on tap for the Volt in 2010?

RodeHardAndPutAwayWet

Here's "Jukebox of Steel" from last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwtqgjJ6kO4[/url]

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Good time, Rode

RodeHardAndPutAwayWet

Solana Beach Show last night

Hey, I got vids up on YouTube of last nights show. Will have 7 or 8 uploaded once I am done.