Post by Tupelo Son »

People are always jawin' :|

manshank

Post by manshank »

I heard that to

keyser soze

Re: 'Funny People' ND references

Post by keyser soze »

turpentim wrote:I'm not sure if this has already been pointed out on here or not, but the movie 'Funny People' (Adam Sandler, Seth Rogan, etc.) has a couple of musical references worth noting. First of all, Seth Rogan asks a girl to a Wilco concert and wears a Wilco shirt at one point. Secondly and most interestingly, while a Wilco song (can't remember which one) is playing in the background, Seth Rogan is wearing a red Uncle Tupelo shirt. His jacket is covering up everything except 'CLE TUP', but it's obvious that's what it says.

The movie itself is better than you would imagine too, but I'm not sure I'd rate it above high-mediocrity.

Tim
What does any of that have to do with Notre Dame?

:D

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

i heard something somewhere the other day
but now i dont remember.

Blimps Go 90

Post by Blimps Go 90 »

Sandusky was played in Knocked Up so someone in that camp is a fan.

turpentim

'Funny People' ND references

Post by turpentim »

I'm not sure if this has already been pointed out on here or not, but the movie 'Funny People' (Adam Sandler, Seth Rogan, etc.) has a couple of musical references worth noting. First of all, Seth Rogan asks a girl to a Wilco concert and wears a Wilco shirt at one point. Secondly and most interestingly, while a Wilco song (can't remember which one) is playing in the background, Seth Rogan is wearing a red Uncle Tupelo shirt. His jacket is covering up everything except 'CLE TUP', but it's obvious that's what it says.

The movie itself is better than you would imagine too, but I'm not sure I'd rate it above high-mediocrity.

Tim