Next Concert You Are Going To

jr29

Post by jr29 »

I saw Los Lobos Friday night, attended a bluegrass festival yesterday and saw Lucinda Williams last night. Great weekend.

I believe the next show for me will be the Bottle Rockets in St. Louis on Thanksgiving weekend.

tedious

Post by tedious »

Yep. Just sitting the beer garden of the Corner Hotel in Richmond, which is in central melbourne, with Son Volt about 1.5 hours from stage time.

mzkmm

Next concert...

Post by mzkmm »

Did anyone attend the Auckland SV concert? Or Melbourne? Or planning on Richmond or Marrickville? Reports would be interesting...

Unhurried Ways

Post by Unhurried Ways »

Jason Isbell/James McMurtry, Pittsburgh, January

CanadianVolt

Post by CanadianVolt »

manshank wrote:Chris Robinson Brotherhood > 11/5 Burlington VT
Now that sounds like a heady show. Awesome.

CanadianVolt

Post by CanadianVolt »

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

Just saw Wilco in Asheville.
Damn it was good, real good, despite Tweedy having a cold, band sounded great.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Chris Robinson Brotherhood > 11/5 Burlington VT

pdg

Post by pdg »

The National / Daughter
Arcade Fire / Angel Olsen

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

After I see Craig Finn and John K Samson at City Winery Atlanta on Oct. 14, I've got Mike Cooley same time, same place on Nov. 30. Should be pretty great.

Tim in the ATL

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

turpentim wrote:
mtruslow wrote:Lilly Hiatt, who is fucking amazing @ Cllub 603 in Baltimore. Sept 6th.
Awesome indeed. I'm a huge fan of her 'Royal Blue' record. The new one, 'Trinity Lane,' seems to lack some of the earlier grit and is taking a while to grow on me. In time, I'm sure...

Tim the ATL
There is many bands I |want| to see coming to Atlanta and Athens. Jarrod Lawson, The Mets, Garrison Keillor, Modest Mouse and Zoogma. I don't know what these sound like. It is probably not likely I could sample them on you tube.

Lazer LLOOYD! :x I bet Kenny Wayne Shepherd has gotten real good by now. He'll be at Atlanta's Center Stage. I heard a single by The Head and The Heart that was good. And Of Course Wilco on 10/08/2017. I have a tweed coat made of corduroy I got from the fuzz for him to sign. (Dinosaur Jr and Project Pabst, traitors) :o Pinegrove band deserves a visit in November.

A Definite No Shit I am missing say if I were to try to stick it in Robin Meade would she bite it. I am the reason she's famous. Well, December blues and rock he's probably gonna have with her little Karaoke Machine. (the HeadLINe news BAbe)

So thank you for inviting me, Tim :x

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

mtruslow wrote:Lilly Hiatt, who is fucking amazing @ Cllub 603 in Baltimore. Sept 6th.
Awesome indeed. I'm a huge fan of her 'Royal Blue' record. The new one, 'Trinity Lane,' seems to lack some of the earlier grit and is taking a while to grow on me. In time, I'm sure...

Tim the ATL

widespreadchanges

see saw

widespreadchanges

The National Anthem at Home Run Porch Suntrust Park August 26th. Stand for your country. Um, NO. Look out there at section 151 or better yet send me a long ball to sign.
Dinosaur Jr. Might come to city one day...Me hide my friends who went to WTC to get my teeter totter Money on 9/6/2001...I know where Jay Farrar's show would fit perfect in
Georgia...40 WATT

mtruslow

Post by mtruslow »

Lilly Hiatt, who is fucking amazing @ Cllub 603 in Baltimore. Sept 6th.