Post by dbengr69 »

all my tronzer friends r douchebags...

Zak

Post by Zak »

Hi Mark,
seriously... what happened to your website and are you planning a new one :?:

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Rick V wrote:I enjoy Spencer's guitar playing a great deal BUT based on all that he's written on this message board it's safe to say he's a total fucking douchebag. Its really too bad. But he and Farrar deserve each other. Two ogres. Farrar showed what he's like when he couldn't get along with the guys in (the real) Son Volt - the Boquist bros and Heidorn - those three guys are as nice as you'll ever find. Anywhere.
Do you really need the $5.00 and free T-shirt that gets mailed out to each bored member I respond to THAT badly? You could at least come up with some new insults or here-say, the postage is pretty expensive, guy. Kudos, though, for figuring both myself AND Jay out, pret-ty slick, my man. No, really dude, that's cool, you made a mistake, so did Hitler.

Rick V

Post by Rick V »

I enjoy Spencer's guitar playing a great deal BUT based on all that he's written on this message board it's safe to say he's a total fucking douchebag. Its really too bad. But he and Farrar deserve each other. Two ogres. Farrar showed what he's like when he couldn't get along with the guys in (the real) Son Volt - the Boquist bros and Heidorn - those three guys are as nice as you'll ever find. Anywhere.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Nothing much to say regarding this thread except I love Italy......just got back from 2 weeks over there, first visit, and just loved it and thier attitude............

AO

Post by AO »

Mark Spencer looks like Luke from Gilmore Girls.
Molto Bello.
Not sure if the others were from a female perspective, but just in case one was needed for the purpose of this thread.
He doesn't strike me as the type who would need someone to get his back though, so... arrivederci.
Viva Italia.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Misfit wrote:
Mark Spencer wrote:
Misfit wrote:
Zak wrote:Btw, what happened to www.markspencer.us ???
:roll:
Mr Spencer is a lot cuter online than in person (and I'm usually pretty drunk when I see him).
You, however, are not.
Alas, no form of mimetic representation can truly replicate the juicy goodness that is my Platonistic I.
Careful how you recharge that.

Misfit

Post by Misfit »

Last edited by Misfit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark Spencer

Post by Mark Spencer »

Misfit wrote:
Zak wrote:Btw, what happened to www.markspencer.us ???
Mr Spencer is a lot cuter online than in person (and I'm usually pretty drunk when I see him).
You, however, are not.

Misfit

Post by Misfit »

Last edited by Misfit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zak

Post by Zak »

Btw, what happened to www.markspencer.us ???

ensilager

Post by ensilager »

You know - those damn gray boxes make it impossible to really purge your own snark. Fuck it.
Last edited by ensilager on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Mark Spencer wrote:
Ciao

ensilager

Post by ensilager »

From punkinseeds doth the mighty punkin grow.

hardwood floor

Post by hardwood floor »

jeffc17 wrote:I liked Rick Wakeman's sound on Journey and on King Arthur. I think Mark Spencer could take some costuming cues from Mr. Wakeman.
rick plays some sick synth solos on journey, but i found his tones pretty tinny and hollow

i think myths and legends of king arthur is a pretty underrated record - obviously it's absurd, but his playing is just incredible and inventive

i would probably rank it third among rick's solo records, behind six wives and journey