Why did I buy Van Halen II on cassette?

dcarter

Re: Dip Shit

Post by dcarter »

Monkeygunner wrote:I'll Frisbee toss my orig copy right at your head next time I see you. Problem solved. Up to you to dig it out of your forehead.

ps: not a vh fan.
If you are not a fan then why do you still have an original vinyl copy? Hoarder?

Spark Mensa

Re: Dip Shit

Post by Spark Mensa »

Monkeygunner wrote:I'll Frisbee toss my orig copy right at your head next time I see you. Problem solved. Up to you to dig it out of your forehead.
That digitally recorded master will really have a chance to shine when pressed to analog vinyl.

Monkeygunner

Dip Shit

Post by Monkeygunner »

I'll Frisbee toss my orig copy right at your head next time I see you. Problem solved. Up to you to dig it out of your forehead.

ps: not a vh fan.

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

I wish I could play guitar so good that my brother would become obsessed with the drums, and then we would find Misha Anthony (Mickael) Mikie, you know who: michael anthony on BASS and VOX, all the records except for the Boston record:

David Lee Roth is back and baked. (The f-hole is right where we thought it would be ...)

Bedrockscooby:
Ponyhouse

p.s. Everybody is super serious and doctoral about this point cause maybe we're still asking for more. Prepared to be let down. "You're a real letdown," said Aunt Helen.

Thomas_J_Foolery

Post by Thomas_J_Foolery »

Somebody get him a doctor. Somebody get him a shot !
--

Yeah, we're all fast breakers comin' out of the gates takin' chances -We're the crash and burn. Yeah, there is a way with beauty, but you never gave a love cross the line where none return. I watch my television; almost lost my mind.
It said, "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind." I heard the wind a whisp'rin', strong magic comin' on! They comin' out for sure. Come see your children; yeah, they're lighting up the skies. Won't recognize them any more.
---

We was broke and hungry on a summer day.
They sent the sheriff down to try and drive us away.

I like the duece, but Fair Warning is better.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Cornpone(y),

Plenty copies available for little $ here: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?releas ... 2212&ev=rb

You deserve completion.

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Why did I buy Van Halen II on cassette?

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

Dear kindfriends,

I often wonder why I purchased Van Halen II on cassette at the K-Mart in Mandeville, LA instead of buying vinyl. I even picked up the LP all wrapped in plastic in K-Mart, like the bins were small but Van Halen was there. Van Halen was everywhere in my life.

Why didn't I buy their record? Car radio advancements. I think the cassette is in a cardboard box under my cannonball bed at my mom's and dad's house. AP Style Guide is some proper language shit, yo!

You may be able to imagine the joy I experience staring at all of my Van Halen LPs (David Lee Roth on Vox), and 5150 and OU812 with Sam.Ela

Does anybody on this board have Van Halen II on vinyl so I can complete my collection of records?

Willin' to pay cash.

Love,
Lightupthesky

p.s. Most folksingers who cover Van Halen don't nail the harmony-singin' lines a la Mr. Michael Anthony (a.k.a. my dog)