Grifterwithafunnylittleha....

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

Greg - this show is a Lucero show. No Social D.

Pony - I'm not sure when we are getting to town. Probably late afternoon/early evening. We got a hotel room somewhere, but i didn't handle that part. I'll drop you an email with my cell....

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

You know it, beauxgle!!! Looks like we're lucky with a between show in Tallahassee before they rejoin Social Distortion in South Florida...I hope they are traveling with the horn section again this time. Have you heard?

Quoted from the Engine Room Website:

Thursday, November 11
CowHaus Productions Presents: Lucero with Me &The Devil and Only Thieves
Doors at 09:00 PM
$16

Lucero won't go on until late, late at the Engine Room. Make sure you and your lady or the Lucero band don't wear high heels. The Engine Room won't let you up into their piece with high-heels on. Brothers got sued cause of some dumb college girl whose heel got stuck in a wood plank and she fell down. Drunk girls fall down when they wear heels. Far as I know, case got thrown out of court ...

When you gettin' to town? You wanna swing by and pick up me and Baby Doll for all sorts of shenanigans? Otherwise, we'll get a room right across the street. We aren't working Friday either :-)

Love,
Pony

p.s. Shoot me an email, Zeagertins. I jumped in the pool with my personal cell phone in early August, and I need to pass along my central number.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Where is the Engine Room? Not that many good size venues in Tallahassee. Either way, the Lucero crowd and the Social D crowd should be an interesting combination.

ScottZeagle

Grifterwithafunnylittleha....

Post by ScottZeagle »

Sport Pone...

Lucero in Tallahassee on Nov 11th.

Will we see you there???

Zeag