Wilco Coffee. Really.

SPIKE

Post by SPIKE »

el caballo loco wrote:Image
I had this idea once with a download code under the cap. Not from wilco of course but some band more synonymous with alcohol.

farewellangelina

Post by farewellangelina »

Fan, that is so…cute. I am waiting for Nora to fit into her Son Volt onsie.

Devonie, you are teh awesomeness. I don’t know why I didn’t look into this earlier, but maybe it was something in the thread title. You made my day.

Bill Carson

Post by Bill Carson »

This thread just got swallowed by a giant straw man.

postcard7

Post by postcard7 »

Next thing you know they'll charge money for their shows. What a bunch of sell outs.

calexico

Post by calexico »

Lawrence Fan wrote:
calexico wrote:Bands are even selling baby wear now on their websites for fuck's sake.
Which is exactly why I am here on this site at this very moment. Thanks for spoiling my one act of baby accessory purchasing, asstard. ;)
Kinky you may be but let's face it Lardass, you will never fit into that stuff.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

calexico wrote:Bands are even selling baby wear now on their websites for fuck's sake.
Which is exactly why I am here on this site at this very moment. Thanks for spoiling my one act of baby accessory purchasing, asstard. ;)

turpentim

Re: Wilco Coffee. Really.

Post by turpentim »

ShuckOwens wrote:
dEvRoNiKa wrote:Note: If you're still nostalgic for Uncle Tupelo, pour some whiskey into your cup of Wilco and then punch yourself in the face.

+2, emphatically. This is, indeed, one of the best threads ever on this board, and Dev's comment might be *the* best comment this board has ever seen. I laughed for a solid five minutes.

Tim in Chapel Hill

ScottZeagle

Post by ScottZeagle »

Best thread around here in a long time...

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

This is a sweet blend for sipping early, early in the morning while you hit on your best friend's wife in the back of the van while your best friend drives home from the latest poorly-attended gig and makes sure you and your sad sack ass make it home in time for the Belleville parade. So what if you had to wait at the intersection so long. You deserve the best coffee when sipping on someone else's wife.

Lover-lover-kleenex-wiping-Lover:

Douchie, Douchie will always love you, baby

p.s. I always hated KISS.

calexico

Post by calexico »

Maybe Tweedy will drink legendary amounts of both the coffee and the beer and become all miserable and morose again and we can expect some decent Wilco music to come out of his downward spiral. Yay!

Anyway, how many of you bought KISS lunchboxes, pyjamas, pencil cases when you were kids? Same diff. Bands are even selling baby wear now on their websites for fuck's sake.

Neverwonagrammy

Post by Neverwonagrammy »

Terraplane wrote:rolling stone and spin quickly declare wilco coffee as the greatest american coffee....
I haven't looked at this board in a hundred years, come back, and immediately find this. This made me laugh.
I ain't lyin'...
Brian

Bill Carson

Post by Bill Carson »

The coffee is required when hearing their boring, lifeless music.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

Terraplane wrote:rolling stone and spin quickly declare wilco coffee as the greatest american coffee....
:lol:

Terraplane

Post by Terraplane »

rolling stone and spin quickly declare wilco coffee as the greatest american coffee....

Misfit

Post by Misfit »

Last edited by Misfit on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.