dEvRoNiKa wrote:Sexy.
+1

dEvRoNiKa

Post by dEvRoNiKa »

Sexy.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Thanks guys! Glad you all dig it.
Mega, NYC is pretty sweet. The crazy winter is starting to get to me, but overall I'm having fun. Hope all's well on the west coast. Came home for the holidays and it was nice.
gdavis, if you wouldn't mind shooting me a pm regarding that trick, I'd appreciate it! As far as episodes go, I like them all. The 1950s episode was a lot of fun. Same with the Old Time one. We keep the latest 8 episodes of each show up, replaying episode 10 tomorrow.
Glad you dig it!

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Hey Keith thanks for this. You did a nice job. I listened to it as I walked to work this morning. I had this very surreal moment listening to "Heart on the Ground" while seeing a big, leafless sycamore tree with hundreds of pieces of toilet paper fluttering from it's branches silhouetted against the gray sky. Really awesome.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Keith that is nice! You hit the nail on the head with that playlist. I like the look of your other playlists too. Looking forward to giving them a listen. Any weeks that you are really fond of?

Also, there is a way you can beat the system with your tunes that are protected.

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

Great job and mix, Keith. I will send the link on to a friend for an intro to Jay. I'm still listening, but sounds great so far.

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Is this NYC Keith? Hope its treating you well.
Had it in the background with the kids and the pancakes and will listen again later.
Just wanted to say what a great mix of Jay...I'lll listen for the commentary next time but good for you...musta been hard to wait for 18.
Great listen. We gotta get Jay to call in...

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

Nice mix of Jay tunes!

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Yes, it's a little hard to find. Click on the Episode 18 link on the left hand side of the page (in the little "Radio Zarape" window) and it will take you to the hosting page, with a download link on the bottom.
Thanks for checking it out.

Talus

Post by Talus »

Is it possible to download these for the Ipod? I may have missed a download link

keith21

Jay Farrar Podcast

Post by keith21 »

Hey all,
I've been doing a little podcast for the past 6 months or so and I finally got around to doing a Jay episode. Nothing too exciting for the hardcore fan but I figure someone might enjoy the mix just the same.
http://www.radiozarape.com