Any News?

dbengr69

Post by dbengr69 »

would be even cooler ifin brad was laying down some steel work with him......blue dixie that belleville boy up.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

That would be lovely.

Could be equipment related work? Maybe he's buying some SGBB's to hand out to financially challenged fans?

No, putting the finishing touches on new music would be TOPS.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

now that would be some NEWS! Sarno putting the caps on teh sound. artwork and duplication, marketing, label?, etc, etc.... beautiful.

Acoustic Jet Ear

He's up to somethin...

Post by Acoustic Jet Ear »

I'm Facebook friends with Auset Sarno, who is married to Brad Sarno, who does a lot of mastering in St. Louis. Now, I'm not one to gossip, but SHE SAID that Jay was there getting some work done. So he's working on something, and since mastering is the last step in the audio production, surely there is something on the verge of release. So I says to Auset, I says...

Kleebknob

Post by Kleebknob »

I saw Jay at McGurks in Soulard (St. Louis) a few weeks back. I said hi and asked when he was gonna get back on the road, he said a few months. Knowing how much of a chatty Kathy Jay is I left him alone after that.....and I was too drunk to carry on a conversation.

Highwater61

Any News?

Post by Highwater61 »

Any idea of what Jay is up to these days? Saw somewhere he is contemplating a bluegrass album???? Buehler? Anything?