Youtube rips

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

Gushing? Foul's Big. I was listening to New Multitudes a few days ago and the album kept going I think. I wouldn't know, al my cds are in my house and it's too tiny to find them. :x

trice001

Post by trice001 »

For quite a while, the consideration of openly accessible motion pictures into our excitement and data world is gathering force and increasing more significance than any other time in recent memory. YouTube, the "huge daddy" of all online video data, contends strongly with other youthful fakers to the position of authority of "Lord of the Online Video". MySpaceTV, Google Video, Yahoo Video, Viddler, and Veoh are YouTube's closest rivalry of a similar class in conveying best video administration to watchers around the world. As indicated by ReadWriteWeb website's survey in June 2008, YouTube's offer of the motion pictures download pie was a stunning 75%+ ... greater than Google's cut of the hunt showcase! For the online advertiser or data website admin the inquiry is whether you need to utilize YouTube or a comparative administration as the station for your motion pictures, or whether you will have them yourself all alone site, for gushing or downloading to your site watchers.
Thanks& regards,
Angel anave
Toronto Web Development | Web Development Toronto

trice001

Post by trice001 »

thanks

Monkmusic

Post by Monkmusic »

mcarlton wrote:Jeff
I enjoyed some of your tracks over at monkmusic. Time to Burn i really like.
Great, thanks for taking the time!

Love your Avatar by the way.

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Jeff
I enjoyed some of your tracks over at monkmusic. Time to Burn i really like.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

yea, i was going to say it sounds warm. i'll have to check that out too. thanks
for both tips!

Monkmusic

Post by Monkmusic »

I used an older version of T-racks software. Supposedly it simulates old tube compressors for a warmer sound. I've used it for a few years and like it a lot.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

hey...that example sounds pretty nice. i'll have to check out the rest.
are you tweaking source audio through software or outboard gear. curious.

Monkmusic

Youtube rips

Post by Monkmusic »

I ripped the audio from some of Jay's better quality youtube vids and uploaded them to my mediafire account. There's 11 mp3's in one zipped folder. I tweaked them a little to even out the levels.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7nw72vlq6e62adb

These Roads Don't Move. Big Sur. Cahokian, Dust of Daylight, Dynamite etc... Mostly acoustic stuff. Hope you like :wink:

Here's a sample mp3
http://www.monkmusic.net/mp3s/BigSur.mp3