Happy Baseball Day

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

manshank wrote:congrats gdavis..................I hope you guys go all the way now. If we got in it would have been 3 and done.

I forgot the PAIN of these.................take away April and September and the Sox have the best record in baseball..........LOL. Can't wait for the chowdar heads to start saying the Yankees lost on purpose..............
You are a good dude.

That was the most unbelievable night of baseball I have ever witnessed. And yes that has to be painful for any BoSox fan, what a long slow painful death these past 3 weeks.

I was literally face down in tears after Price gave up that grand slam and ended up watching a lot of the Sox/Orioles game because I thought that was the Rays only hope. There are so many stories to last night. I am just happy I was able to witness history, Longoria now shares with Bobby Thompson. Dan Johnson, a .108 hitter this year, who was left for dead, and I did not realize was back on the roster, comes in to hit a homer to tie it up. Carl Crawford not making that catch, which he has made 100 times before. I stayed up all night after that happened and am physically sick this morning. Oh brother.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

go braves!!!!!!

haha, unreal....

manshank

Post by manshank »

congrats gdavis..................I hope you guys go all the way now. If we got in it would have been 3 and done.

I forgot the PAIN of these.................take away April and September and the Sox have the best record in baseball..........LOL. Can't wait for the chowdar heads to start saying the Yankees lost on purpose..............

Coffee Creek

And, go Phillies!

Post by Coffee Creek »

Go Cards!

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

sorry my beloved Texas but the Cards go on!

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

Jesus Christ, one of my eyelids are so swollen, I can only see with one eye!

manshank

Post by manshank »

been there.............done that...........Sox don't deserve to be in. Can't even beat the O's these daze....................

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

Cards are killing me. potential wild card tie breaker game...my ass. go Cards.

criminals

Post by criminals »

Cards had their chance against 'Stros last nite. Left men on 2nd and 3rd in both 7th and 8th innings. Braves playing awful though so still might get in.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Down to 2 games for the Rays. I can't believe they are still in it. Crazy nosedive by the BoSox, who I've watched plenty the past month. It seems like they can't get out of their own way.

peainthepod

Post by peainthepod »

megaballs1 wrote:
megaballs1 wrote:Love this time of year. Spring and unrealistic expectations.
I tend to love younger teams and players...what I see is Atlanta with Kimbrel, Venters, Minor, Beachy, Hanson, Freeman and Heyward...they'll be good for years and Brandon Belt is a LH 1B with the sweetest swing...looks like a 23 year old Adrian Gonzalez...wow. Couple him with Posey and Bumgardner...makes that enemy up north viable. Dodgers have a few studs later this year making an impact like Jerry Sands and Rubby De La Rosa...hoping Kemp and Ethier have career years. Kershaw delivers the goods fo shizzle.

Looks like I put the evil eye of those Giants, Belt and Posey :twisted:
stay away from Crawford..............

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

megaballs1 wrote:Love this time of year. Spring and unrealistic expectations.
I tend to love younger teams and players...what I see is Atlanta with Kimbrel, Venters, Minor, Beachy, Hanson, Freeman and Heyward...they'll be good for years and Brandon Belt is a LH 1B with the sweetest swing...looks like a 23 year old Adrian Gonzalez...wow. Couple him with Posey and Bumgardner...makes that enemy up north viable. Dodgers have a few studs later this year making an impact like Jerry Sands and Rubby De La Rosa...hoping Kemp and Ethier have career years. Kershaw delivers the goods fo shizzle.

Looks like I put the evil eye of those Giants, Belt and Posey :twisted:

megaballs1

Post by megaballs1 »

Garry Maddox.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

"I heard that the world is covered by 75 percent water and the other 25 percent is covered by Sam Fuld!"
--David Price on the Legend of Sam Fuld

criminals

Post by criminals »

The Redbird bats are starting to rattle!