Almost as cool as the three wolf t-shirt

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Is this here pretty f-ing great or am I just an idiot?

http://www.amazon.com/Russian-SMS-Gas-M ... pd_sbs_t_2

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

I thought that reading some of the reviews might be worth a laugh. Lo and behold, I read:

"21 of 25 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Luke's jacket and 3 Wolf Shirt, April 25, 2011
By shea - See all my reviewsDurability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Officially Licensed Star Wars Luke Skywalker Ceremonial Jacket with Medal Of Yavin (M) (Toy)
Be very careful when wearing this jacket. The wrong shirt underneath can have grave consequences! I recieved this hand stitched leather masterpiece of manliness not too long ago in an attempt to make myself more palatable to the opposite sex. That night I wore it out to the club. Women were all over me man! Wow, and I smell like the inside of a Tauntaun! The only problem was that with all that hot woman flesh all over me I got over heated and unzipped my new jacket and revealed my 3 Wolf T-shirt with the medal of Yavin dangling like a bright golden star. The whole things a blur after that. The women slaughtered all the males but myself and then started fighting over the chance to mate with me! Can you believe that? Me! I'm 5'4", 245 lbs, missing 2.5 teeth that show like black rotted stumps when I smile! I look like something the Rancor passed through it's colon. Anyway, after the 3rd massive orgy I blacked out from the intense pleasure and woke hours later from my sex coma in the ER. The doc says I have something like PTSD from that night. They should make a PSA!! "

Talus

Post by Talus »

Wearing this jacket increases your chances of wrecking your Trans Am, having your hand cut off by your father or passionately kissing your sister. Avoid at all costs.

Tupelo Son

Post by Tupelo Son »

WIN

danmen

Almost as cool as the three wolf t-shirt

Post by danmen »