Heed this cautionary tale redux.

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

grif, my daughter just turned 3 and they have been the best years of my life, including the years that i might have actually shot bottle rockets out of my ass. good times ahead man. $20 says you will be singing tear stained eye to them at bedtime, its science.

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

You should make a wish list at Amazon for the crap you want. Forget about the babies, 90% of the stuff you get for them never gets used.

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

Are you high right now? What are you on about, Ben, with this "still me and Baby Doll's friend?"? Out of all of the people that I know, you are the most likely to shoot something out of your anus (but not 'shake and bake', that was a cheap joke).

I did not know about twins! Let a pal know these things, will ya? If it was on the board, I either missed it or misinterpreted the griftspeak. Congratulations. That is wonderful. Eliz will be pleased. To quote Lou Reed, "it's the beginning of a great adventure".

Are you registered some place? Love to you all. Fantastic![/quote]

Just horsing around on the board with you, Doogie! Check your email ...

Love,
Twinponydaddy

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Grifterwithafunnylittleha wrote:Hi Doogertins,

Why are you being such an introspective friend to Baby Doll and our twins? Remember when I asked you from behind the hotel door in New Orleans what your favorite Wilco song is, and you said, "That's a really hard question!" ... I let you in Doogie...I hope you are still me and Baby Doll's friend ...

Love,
Pony
Are you high right now? What are you on about, Ben, with this "still me and Baby Doll's friend?"? Out of all of the people that I know, you are the most likely to shoot something out of your anus (but not 'shake and bake', that was a cheap joke).

I did not know about twins! Let a pal know these things, will ya? If it was on the board, I either missed it or misinterpreted the griftspeak. Congratulations. That is wonderful. Eliz will be pleased. To quote Lou Reed, "it's the beginning of a great adventure".

Are you registered some place? Love to you all. Fantastic!

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

Hi Doogertins,

Why are you being such an introspective friend to Baby Doll and our twins? Remember when I asked you from behind the hotel door in New Orleans what your favorite Wilco song is, and you said, "That's a really hard question!" ... I let you in Doogie...I hope you are still me and Baby Doll's friend ...

Love,
Pony

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Respect the chemistry.

dcarter

Heed this cautionary tale redux.

Post by dcarter »