Miles of Music

Boots

Post by Boots »

It's not even that the orders came in late. Things happen I can understand that. It's that there was no email saying, "shipment has been delayed", or even when I sent an email (mind you not mean at all) asking what was going on I didn't get a message back. That is while I'll never shop at Miles again.

Bigb

Miles of Music

Post by Bigb »

Just got mine yesterday and it was worth the wait. Miles of music is probably the best music site on the Internet (and off).

Rune

From Miles Of Music - Please contact us with any concerns!

Post by Rune »

Hi, I'm Rune at Miles of Music. Just wanted to let everyone know that we got the Terroir Blues CDs just before they were released on Tuesday, June 24th. We did our best to pack and ship all orders and get them out to you as quickly as possible. All orders have left the building and are on the way. You may have seen copies at your local record store a little sooner, but we offered autographed copies exclusively from our site. We appreciate everyone's patience for these special CDs.

Since we are not a large corporate conglomerate, the reality of our business is that it is mail order, and we are at the mercy of delays, Postal and otherwise. If anyone would like to check on an order, please contact me directly, rune@milesofmusic.com and I'll be glad to help you. Thanks!

bobod

MOM

Post by bobod »

I ordered my copy from MOM like two months ago. I recived an e-mail on the 20th saying it would be mailed within 48 hours but I have still not received it. I'm pretty pissed.

Boots

Post by Boots »

I finally got mine on Friday. I had sent MOM an email earlier in the week, but they never answered. It seems to have happened to a lot of people.

Bigb

Miles of Music

Post by Bigb »

Anybody order there copy through Miles of music? I pre-orderd mine quite some time ago but still haven't received it. I would have thought that I would received it on or near the release date. Still waiting!!