JR Juggernaut Wake

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

My expertise is really Threes Company but the laugh track on an episode about pedophiles is pretty hard to forget.
mikewilliamson wrote:Paper and Plastick had already agreed to release the record and I had already designed the cover image. It was actually the label's idea to screen print it on a mirror. They wanted to do something unique. I just said "sure!"

As far as recommendations for storage...You're on your own, dude! I have no idea!

And finally...Yes, that's the Diff Strokes ep where Arnold's friend gets molested! You know your sitcoms...
gdavis5446 wrote:Thanks Mike. Received mine on white vinyl. It sounds really great and the mirrors are unlike anything I have ever seen. How did you ever come up with that idea and was it difficult to find someone to release? Also, any recommendations on storing the covers? It seems like they might tear thru your basic plastic sleeve.

And dig the video. Was that intro the Different Strokes episode where Arnold's friend gets molested by the guy from WKRP in Cincinnati?

Thanks,
Greg

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

Paper and Plastick had already agreed to release the record and I had already designed the cover image. It was actually the label's idea to screen print it on a mirror. They wanted to do something unique. I just said "sure!"

As far as recommendations for storage...You're on your own, dude! I have no idea!

And finally...Yes, that's the Diff Strokes ep where Arnold's friend gets molested! You know your sitcoms...
gdavis5446 wrote:Thanks Mike. Received mine on white vinyl. It sounds really great and the mirrors are unlike anything I have ever seen. How did you ever come up with that idea and was it difficult to find someone to release? Also, any recommendations on storing the covers? It seems like they might tear thru your basic plastic sleeve.

And dig the video. Was that intro the Different Strokes episode where Arnold's friend gets molested by the guy from WKRP in Cincinnati?

Thanks,
Greg

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Thanks Mike. Received mine on white vinyl. It sounds really great and the mirrors are unlike anything I have ever seen. How did you ever come up with that idea and was it difficult to find someone to release? Also, any recommendations on storing the covers? It seems like they might tear thru your basic plastic sleeve.

Thanks,
Greg

mikewilliamson

Post by mikewilliamson »

Hey man, just seeing this now. Thanks for the compliment.

The vinyl is FINALLY done after a long printing delay. We did the front and back covers as screen printing on GLASS MIRRORS. Yes, those are full on, totally shatterable reflective glass mirrors you see in the pic. You can see yourself in them.

Here's a video so people can check out our sound:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSgXidx06w

Rawk Ahn!

gdavis5446

JR Juggernaut Wake

Post by gdavis5446 »

This is finally out, on vinyl as well. Really f-ing great rocknroll record. The singer used to post here as well.

http://paperandplastick.com/release_details.php?id=73