It's a Feeble War

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

SPIKE

Post by SPIKE »

In honor of Haloween we were talking about teh old backwards record hype of the 70s/80s devil worshiping :twisted: metal bands. So I thought, wouldn't it be funny to hear what some of MY music had to say, so I downloaded a reverse app.

Voodoo Candle was the first song to come up. Quite clearly I heard "It's a feeble war" repeated several times. Upon listening again, later(earlier?) in the song he says "Thanks to you fly boy. Oh, thanks to you fly boy."

In conclusion: Voodoo Candle says the same thing backwards as Jet Piolt forwards. And it's not backmasking because it was Voodo Candle recorded live. Yes, Jay is THAT good! :wink:

Grifterwithafunnylittleha

Lincoln said it too

Post by Grifterwithafunnylittleha »

"From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some transatlantic giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe and Asia could not, by force, take a drink from the Ohio River or set a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. If destruction be our lot, we ourselves must be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men, we will live forever, or die by suicide.

- Abraham Lincoln, address to the Young Men's Lyceum of Springfield, IL, January, 1838

SPIKE

It's a Feeble War

Post by SPIKE »

That's what Jay says in Voodoo Candle...BACKWARDS!