somani

Post by somani »

Nice post.

ct

Post by ct »

Vote early and vote often!

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

I think the last day to vote early is tomorrow (11-2-12).

Trellis

Post by Trellis »

Verdict: Mitt's not fit.
Hard to criticize his economics because they seem to be a joke... trickle down, private-sector-solves-everything, tax-cuts-for-millionaires solutions can't be serious, and seem to be just for show. So who knows what he would really do other than smile for the camera.
IMO, Obama has done pretty well, by twenty-first century standards, as president, and needs a full mandate (senate majority) to get anything done. Hopefully no new wars - things are going to be very difficult with Iran in the next few months and years, and someone in the white house who thinks diplomacy and military action aren't the movies or just dick swinging will be useful for all of us.
Please note I am a Canuck and so see this with a certain kind of Canucklevision.
Happy voting!

Dr. Zapatos

Re: Tuesday

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

Hank Snow wrote:Is he the anti christ? no.
Thank you, I was seriously in doubt before this clarification.

Hank Snow

Post by Hank Snow »

just causal conversation mind you. No arguments intended.

Hank Snow

Tuesday

Post by Hank Snow »

Who's winning.
Who should win.
Why?

My take. Obama takes electoral college, popular vote close.
Obama should win.

Romney is probably a nice guy, but we don't need George Bush part 3, and his running mate and his agenda is pretty far out there to the right.

Obama's had his chance I always hear. Yeah 3.5 years to clean up an 8 year mess. Is he the messiah? Probably not. Is he the anti christ? no.

Do we want Romney appointing judges? Do we want a Ryan budget? do we want war in Iran? Do we need that same old trickle down crap tried again?

Anyway, hadn't heard much political talk. Thought in the vein of Okemah and the Melody of Riot I'd give it a chance.

I know who Woody would vote for.