New Tour Date (s)!

bhoy

Post by bhoy »

I noticed a couple of people thinking of driving up to the Jay Peak 2/22 show. I'm around Boston and am also thinking of going. It's a long haul, but it might be fun with a group of people. Is anyone planning to go together?

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

derekf wrote:
danmen wrote:
Jay and co are a serious embarrassment in the current day of social media. 5 days ago on their Facebook page, they posted that they would have big news tomorrow. 5 days later-nothing. And don't even get me started on this site. The board members post more relevant and timely information that Transmit Sound.
In some ways I like it like that. It makes it more ours, if that makes any sense. I am not a Facebook person and do not need nor want the opinions of the general unwashed.
I know what you mean... I don't imagine Jay is the type to worry much about his "digital presence." That said, it sure would be nice if someone was able to keep at least us (and by "us" I mean the obsessed) abreast of current goings-on more diligently than they do. I also wish, for Jay's sake more than anything else, that he had somebody working hard for him to ensure that as many people as possible hear (and purchase) his amazing music.

Tim in the ATL

derekf

Post by derekf »

danmen wrote:
Jay and co are a serious embarrassment in the current day of social media. 5 days ago on their Facebook page, they posted that they would have big news tomorrow. 5 days later-nothing. And don't even get me started on this site. The board members post more relevant and timely information that Transmit Sound.
In some ways I like it like that. It makes it more ours, if that makes any sense. I am not a Facebook person and do not need nor want the opinions of the general unwashed.

Antelope850

Post by Antelope850 »

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Beautiful album art... And April 12 at Terminal West in Atlanta! Hot damn if this day gets any better I'll be twins.

Tim in the ATL

danmen

Post by danmen »

Left A Slide wrote:If only the artist had a web site with a "Tour" page. oh wait...
If the above we're a tweet, I'd favorite it.

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

If only the artist had a web site with a "Tour" page. oh wait...

the art guy

Post by the art guy »

This is incredibly frustrating! Y'all are (I assume) checking your local venues, but there's no place as far as I can see that all these dates are listed. Is there?

beatenbynonfiction

Post by beatenbynonfiction »

Birmingham April 16 @ Workplay
www.workplay.com

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Friday, April 13 at Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC. Tickets on sale this Friday at 10 a.m.

http://trianglemusic.blogspot.com/2013/ ... -tour.html

Tim in the ATL

ct

Post by ct »

April 17, Son Volt at the House of Blues in New Orleans.

http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eve ... ntid=78935

njenney

Post by njenney »

Here is another.

The Mercy Lounge
Wednesday, Apr. 10, 2013

http://www.pollstar.com/event.aspx?ID=2060514

manshank

Post by manshank »

Yeah, Jay Peak has been making a big push to become a 4 season resort, including shows. Steve Earle just played up there. I see Felice Brothers, McMurtry and a few others are doing shows there as well. Long trek for me also. 2.5 hours. Use to ski there once in a while. Do Burke Mt first. Will have to think about this one. Must be an Americana fan up there booking shows........

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

cind wrote:Playing in the Northeast Kingdom? At Jay Peak no less. Manshank? Must go but not an easy trek; at least a 5+ hr drive from Boston. That would be a serious commitment.
Boi the jesus mr. man wish I could be there. ( a former kingdomite)

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

Bijou Theater in Knoxville got tickets going on sale friday too...