2013 Tour update

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

Work 3rd shift and just got up.

Edit: just got a general admission. The show listed after Son Volt was She and Him at Hill Auditorium that I didn't know about that I scored row C seats for as well.

wrecking ball operator

Post by wrecking ball operator »

Didya get yer tickets, partyroy?

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

I just got an email from Sharon confirming also. If I want to be up front do I get a reserved seat or general admission and be in front of the line like normal?

wrecking ball operator

I called The Ark tonight and they positively confirmed the show for 09 June. Tickets go on sale tomorrow (23 Feb) at 10am!

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

wrecking ball operator wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:
partyroy wrote:The Michigan show odyssey continues, the Facebook page has the show at the Ark on the 9th. Boo...
yeah, but this site (JayFarrar.net;Tour) has it as June 8 at the Majestic. And we all know how we can always count on this site to be not only be correct but timely as well.
Maybe TWO MI shows???

Nah, that's crazy talk...
That would be insane, in a good way. So High Road touring and Facebook have the show as the 9th at the Ark. Both this website and the SV one have the show on the 8th at the Majestic. High strangeness.

Edit: Damn it!!! The Ark's website has the show listed on the 9th, guess there remains dim hope for a Majestic show the night before but I'd be very surprised...

criminals

Post by criminals »

Man, they are playing a lot of back to back to dates. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a great gig to be in a band like SV, but that's tough duty on a tour bus. Guess that's part of what inspired Honky Tonk.

wrecking ball operator

Tokyo Fan wrote:
partyroy wrote:The Michigan show odyssey continues, the Facebook page has the show at the Ark on the 9th. Boo...
yeah, but this site (JayFarrar.net;Tour) has it as June 8 at the Majestic. And we all know how we can always count on this site to be not only be correct but timely as well.
Maybe TWO MI shows???

Nah, that's crazy talk...

ct

Post by ct »

JF's website has Indy show on Sunday 6/9 and the venue and High Road Touring has it listed as Saturday 6/8. I am there if it's a Saturday!

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

The Michigan show odyssey continues, the Facebook page has the show at the Ark on the 9th. Boo...

Sachsen

Post by Sachsen »

June 28, Diamond Ballroom, Oklahoma City. Nice place. Hope they come to Tulsa the next night, but I will definitely make the drive to OKC to see them either way. Two nights in a row would be fantastic though...

partyroy

Post by partyroy »

wrecking ball operator wrote:
partyroy wrote:Groan... The Ark in Ann Arbor. Have to be a member to drink and they are so snooty there. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
Whew... The date is now showing as 08 June at the Majestic Theater in D-Town. Even better.

Ya excited? ;-
Umm, that is where I had hoped he'd be. So much nicer!!!

camaroheadus

Post by camaroheadus »

partyroy wrote:Groan... The Ark in Ann Arbor. Have to be a member to drink and they are so snooty there. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.
time to dust off your flask!

wrecking ball operator

Whew... The date is now showing as 08 June at the Majestic Theater in D-Town. Even better.

Ya excited? ;-

Blimps Go 90

Post by Blimps Go 90 »

God bless the Midwest. Was hoping for a Turner Hall show in Milwaukee and got it and then an hour drive on the 6th to Madison the next night! Hell could even shoot down to Chicago following that.