Down the Highway

erikdi

Post by erikdi »

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

The live version is great, but the album version will knock you over. The voice, the intonation, the beautiful words of wisdom... It's all PERFECT.

Tim in the ATL

Monkmusic

Post by Monkmusic »

I'd have to agree. Instant classic. Here's a live version from NYC that was posted here a while back.
MP3

http://www.mediafire.com/?paur9gzdykobsj5

derekf

Re: Down the Highway

Post by derekf »

turpentim wrote:Trust me, when you hear this song on March 5, you will know: it stands alongside ANYTHING he's ever done. It's in the untouchable league -- the echelon that includes "Still Be Around", "Windfall", and "Left a Slide". Utterly fucking beautiful. You'll have to remind yourself to breathe.

I wish I had it in a format I could share. Fortunately, we're less than 2 weeks away at this point...

Tim in the ATL

Ditto that shit. Twice.

criminals

Post by criminals »

Dam, that is a bold statement, Tim. But I like it!!!

turpentim

Down the Highway

Post by turpentim »

Trust me, when you hear this song on March 5, you will know: it stands alongside ANYTHING he's ever done. It's in the untouchable league -- the echelon that includes "Still Be Around", "Windfall", and "Left a Slide". Utterly fucking beautiful. You'll have to remind yourself to breathe.

I wish I had it in a format I could share. Fortunately, we're less than 2 weeks away at this point...

Tim in the ATL