Oxford 8-18-13

May

Post by May »

OK

jeffc17

Post by jeffc17 »

Indeed, the girl also has the mayo on her hotdogs, apparently a family trait, but it's only sandwiches she has it on. Everything else, ranch or yum yum sauce or ketchup, which I call catsup. I think I like the runniness of lite ranch, the thicker versions just don't cover everything in a salad well. And, I only have that on occasion. For chicken wings, blue, or bleu if you prefer, cheese should be the default.

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Call me a condiment philistine, but if you're not talking Bleu Cheese, you're talking Swahili, friend.

amzie

Post by amzie »

I think lite ranch is awful, really. It just tastes icky. Ranch is my favorite dressing, but the others all have their places. Kids do seem to enjoy drowning food in ranch dressing. Does your future stepdaughter like mayo?

jeffc17

Post by jeffc17 »

I like a little Lite Ranch on a salad maybe once or twice a year. My future stepdaughter absolutely bathes everything she can find in ranch, which causes me to lose my appetite. Her mother has always encouraged this. I think it's a subconscious cry for help.

Hoops

Post by Hoops »

Dr. Zapatos wrote:
Hoops wrote:
Dr. Zapatos wrote:QPR sucks.
I love QPR hate. It is much better than the typical response of "who?". But "QPR sucks" is weak. Saying anything "sucks" lacks any sort of creativity.

They are top of the League, though.
What if they were to be sponsored by Taco Bell, would you still support them? 8)
:lol:
Well played.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

Dr. Zapatos wrote:
Hoops wrote:
I love QPR hate. It is much better than the typical response of "who?". But "QPR sucks" is weak. Saying anything "sucks" lacks any sort of creativity.

What if they were to be sponsored by Taco Bell, would you still support them? 8)
i bet they'd put mayo on their tacos

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

Hoops wrote:

amzie

Post by amzie »

Hoops--

If "sucks" blows, then what is a better, more creative descriptor? I really can't think of one that doesn't include "sucks," for example, "sucks balls."

Anyway, does anyone have strong feelings about Ranch dressing?

jeffc17

Post by jeffc17 »

My fiancee eats mayo on her hot dogs, which she claims is a perfectly normal condiment for them, but I find to be abhorrent. She has now threatened to slather my manhood with mayonnaise. I may start to find some benefit to mayonnaise.

Hoops

Post by Hoops »

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

i love mayo. i ask for extra. i like when my sandwich artist pounds the tip of the plastic mayo bottle on the counter, my head bobbing up and down, wide eyed, coaxing that mayo to the tip, to be squeezed out to mingle with the golden italian already drenching my sweet meats and veggies.

(Just between us: I've been known to lick the wrapping when the mayo falls off my sammy.)

call me!

really!

1/2

amzie

Post by amzie »

You think that was "good?" Well, have a temper tantrum and blame it on a condiment. Then we can talk.

ShuckOwens

Post by ShuckOwens »

Well, there goes good psychiatric help via anonymous online music message boards. I fucking give up. This sucks. Thanks, assholes.

amzie

Post by amzie »

Whatever, dude. I never even applied for the job, but OK.