Grocery Store Music

mzkmm

store music

Post by mzkmm »

Starbuck's. Don't remember song. Not THE PICTURE!

Hoops

Re: Grocery Store Music

Post by Hoops »

amzie wrote:Maybe this topic has been covered before? Walking down the aisle of the local supermarket, I was surprised to hear "The Picture." Where do supermarkets get their playlists? What Son Volt songs have you all heard while grocery shopping or on an elevator?
I've heard The Picture at the grocery store. And I always wondered why they pushed that song. There are plenty of stronger songs on that album.

Voltage75

Re: Grocery Store Music

Post by Voltage75 »

amzie wrote:Maybe this topic has been covered before? Walking down the aisle of the local supermarket, I was surprised to hear "The Picture." Where do supermarkets get their playlists? What Son Volt songs have you all heard while grocery shopping or on an elevator?
I live in a small town in southeast Oklahoma, and the local Wal-Mart never carried a son volt album before, I have to travel thirty miles to best buy, or order most of my music lol. but the weirdest thing, the local supermarket played the picture as well lol!

Huddybud

Post by Huddybud »

Never at the grocery store, but once heard Jay and the boys while eating at Ruby Tuesday or some crap place like that. It was the only redeeming thing about the meal.

amzie

Grocery Store Music

Post by amzie »

Maybe this topic has been covered before? Walking down the aisle of the local supermarket, I was surprised to hear "The Picture." Where do supermarkets get their playlists? What Son Volt songs have you all heard while grocery shopping or on an elevator?