RI PSH

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Love Jackson

Post by Love Jackson »

Such a loss! I've long argued that PSH and Edward Norton are the two best actors of my generation. So many great roles. Along Came Polly is a pretty bad movie, but I watch it every time I come across it. PSH totally steals that movie.

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

He was a great actor, one of my favorites. It doesn't have to be this way.

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

Angel of darkness is upon you
Stuck a needle in your arm
So take another toke, have a blow for your nose
One more drink fool, will drown you

saratoga jay

RI PSH

Post by saratoga jay »

Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead of an apparent drug overdose — in the bathroom with a hypodermic needle still in his arm — inside a Greenwich Village home on Sunday morning, cops said.

A personal assistant found Hoffman’s body in an apartment at 35 Bethune St. and called 911 around 11:30 a.m, sources said.

Cops are at the scene and are investigating, sources said.

In 2006, Hoffman publicly admitted that he nearly succumbed to substance abuse graduating from NYU’s drama school, but got sober in rehab.

“It was all that (drugs and alcohol), yeah. It was anything I could get my hands on…I liked it all,” he told “60 Minutes” as the time.

Last year, Hoffman reportedly checked himself into rehab again for ten days after relapsing in 2012.

TMZ said he began using prescription pills, then snorted heroin for about a week before realizing he needed help.