More Jay solo shows

ct

Post by ct »

Bump

mzkmm

More Jay solo shows

Post by mzkmm »

May 14 at Birchmere Theater, Alexandria, VA was not on the High Road list. That date was on an email some time ago. I see another possible discrepancy: May 16. One list says Rocky Mt., VA; the other says Roanoke, VA. Must be an area municipality?

gam6

Portsmouth

Post by gam6 »

Who is coming to Portsmouth- can't really process this- Awesome- Press Room is a VERY small room.

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Worn Out Joe wrote:the capacity for the Portsmouth NH show is 85. This should be awesome. Just secured my tix.
Worn Out Joe to keep the flies away?? Great handle!

Tim in the ATL

Worn Out Joe

Post by Worn Out Joe »

the capacity for the Portsmouth NH show is 85. This should be awesome. Just secured my tix.

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

CenCAL!!!

Antelope850

Post by Antelope850 »

A rare grainpulp sighting!

grainpulp

Post by grainpulp »

Another vote for Southern California! Where the tumbleweeds blow!

ct

Post by ct »

Bump

ct

Post by ct »

I got my front row seat for Louisville!

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

its a small room, Johnson city is a charming small town with a college there, I think al capone use to run some bootlegging thru there if my memory is correct.
they serve food straight to your table, drinks, and then when the show starts the owner asks everyone to be quiet during the performance.

usually during a show the only thing you'll hear, beside the music, is the wooden floor creaking if someone scoots out to the bathroom.

I know ATL has some great rooms, Asheville does too, but this place is very cool and if you get there when they open the front door, you could be directly underneath Jay.

the drive up and over the mountain into TN is beautiful too.

I would be there if I could.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

Dang it Jay, SOCAL man c'mon! (Must be saving the full SV shows for us....) :evil:

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Man, your description of the venue makes me think I should try to make it regardless of whether or not he's coming closer... You think it's worth the drive even if he's gonna be considerably closer over the next couple of days?

Tim in the ATL

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

yep, I was about to mail off my $ for a tix at the Down Home (old-school listening room- plenty of history there!) here's a video I put together from there years ago...

http://youtu.be/vrnIU5YfxPU

BUT, damnit, my wife reminded me I got a wedding to go to in Eastern NC that night. F&ck! At the Down Home, you could be a foot away from Jay, they'll serve you dinner, AND they got the hard stuff on tap.

awesome venue.

hopefully he'll add somewhere in between for that Sunday night and we can shake hands Tim.

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Nice! Johnson City, TN is just four hours from Atlanta. Gonna wait to see if he comes closer (I feel sure he will)... If not, I'm Johnson City bound.

Tim in the ATL