Hey Arizona

manshank

Post by manshank »

"who am I to judge".....................out of the mouth of one of the most powerful religious figures in the world.

Amen Pope Francis...............................AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a breath of fresh air you have been.

I really really hope we do the right thing and have absolutely nothing to do with Uganda now. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talus

Post by Talus »

Talus wrote:Being an older white male I can say this: OLD BASTARDS GET YER HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!

Thank you
I blame angry white man for everything

Talus

Post by Talus »

Being an older white male I can say this: OLD BASTARDS GET YER HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES!

Thank you

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

yeah man! it does seem to be going backward. sometimes i think that people are so upset at having a black/African American president, that they have to lash out at something or want something in return, like anti-"gay" stuff. I understand that kind of psycho reasoning, but its an immature point of view, IMO.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Amen Sister...................WTF................seems to me we are going backwards instead of forward...........what does it matter and what harm is it to the religious right. Its not a choice by the individual. JESUS save us from this nonsense..............

half-n-half

Hey Arizona

Post by half-n-half »

What the fuck is wrong with you???