KC Roils

KC.BBBS

Post by KC.BBBS »

Nice effort by the Roils. No one expected the tea m to even make the playoffs. Now, will someone please check Madison Bumgarner for PEDs? (Sarcasm)

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Let's go Giants!

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

Good luck tonight Royals.

KC.BBBS

Post by KC.BBBS »

As long as the KCR's don't have to face Mr. Bumgarner again, they still have a chance. If it goes seven games, I bet Bochy has Bumgarner in the bullpen ready to go if Hudson starts to wobble. I would.

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Let's go Giants!

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

Long-suffering stinkin' Mets fan who always has had a soft spot for the Royals, and George Brett in particular. Get it done fellas...

peainthepod

Post by peainthepod »

i'm nervous
those last 3 pitchers are scary good
go giants

pea

turpentim

Re: KC Roils

Post by turpentim »

KC.BBBS wrote:Please pardon my jubilation but I've endured so many years of ineptitude by this franchise. The boys are up 2-1 versus the SF Giants in the World Series and after tonight's win, the young Roils look far more confident than the more seasoned Giants. Thoughts?
Yes! Agreed. I'm a National League guy (huge Braves fan), but I absolutely cannot root against these Roils! Hosmer reminds me of a certain Brave named Freddie Freeman. Love to watch him play the game!

Tim in the ATL

KC.BBBS

KC Roils

Post by KC.BBBS »

Please pardon my jubilation but I've endured so many years of ineptitude by this franchise. The boys are up 2-1 versus the SF Giants in the World Series and after tonight's win, the young Roils look far more confident than the more seasoned Giants. Thoughts?