Tinnitus is fun.....

davidjohnson789

Post by davidjohnson789 »

Tinnitus is noises in the head, not related to any psychiatric condition. The noise can be heard anywhere in the head or in one or both ears. So far there are no scientific proven cure for tinnitus.

Dr. Zapatos

Post by Dr. Zapatos »

I've had a rather mild form of it for ten years or so, nothing bad, but I get this beeping noise when I turn my head around sometimes. Sometimes without turning my head too.

I tend to take better care of my hearing than what I used to do.

Peace, love
Frenchie Fenry

half-n-half

Post by half-n-half »

Omgosh, tinnitus? I dont think ive got that. Anyone here for hand, wrist or thumb injury?

criminals

Post by criminals »

I have it. Started right around age 45, so I have had it a little over 3 years. Doesn't bother me 90% of the time. Surprisingly, I don't think I have experienced hearing loss. Maybe a tiny lit bit. Not sure how to rate mine since of course I can't compare to anyone else. I guess I would say medium. I blame listening to Rush's Moving Pictures (among others) on headphones at about level 6 at age 15-16. And later in life Route at about level 25-30 in the car. Yep, it was worth it. Wish I could take something to go away. According to doc, not happening. Such is life.

m.truslow

Tinnitus is fun.....

Post by m.truslow »

....especially when you're trying to sleep. Who else has it and to what degree??? I consider my case mild to severe. But, as I always say, THE MUSIC WAS WORTH IT!