From Graveyard Shift to Factory Belt

countryfeedback

Re: From Graveyard Shift to Factory Belt

Post by countryfeedback »

SPIKE wrote:I've worked the graveyard shift at my job for 12 years. That song has been my anthem though I haven't given it a listen in quite some time. Now cutbacks in my comapny have shut down 3rd shift. Mourning my loss, I busted out No Depression and rocked it LOUD!

Monday I go day shift with all the "madmen in suits" I was on graveyard to avoid. On third we are like a family. First is like a seething brood of vipers. Not happy about the change but thanks Jay for the soundtrack to this, even if unwanted, life event.

Nice to see others feeling nostalgic too!
Good to hear from ya Spike. Hope all is well.

unchartedthickets

Post by unchartedthickets »

Work 3rd shift myself. No Depression is on the iPod shuffle and yes, I crank it when Graveyard Shift comes around ;)

SPIKE

From Graveyard Shift to Factory Belt

Post by SPIKE »

I've worked the graveyard shift at my job for 12 years. That song has been my anthem though I haven't given it a listen in quite some time. Now cutbacks in my comapny have shut down 3rd shift. Mourning my loss, I busted out No Depression and rocked it LOUD!

Monday I go day shift with all the "madmen in suits" I was on graveyard to avoid. On third we are like a family. First is like a seething brood of vipers. Not happy about the change but thanks Jay for the soundtrack to this, even if unwanted, life event.

Nice to see others feeling nostalgic too!