Never forget 9/11.

unchartedthickets
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: The southside

Post by unchartedthickets »

gdavis5446 wrote:
dcarter wrote:But they don't stay covered up. Ain't no way that in the USA the government could fake a 9/11 size event and keep it on the down low. The hell, man.
I cant believe we are even having this discussion but I would believe a fake lunar landing before 9/11.
I'm not condoning idiocy or arguing that 9/11 conspiracies are true. I'm saying that a cover up only needs to half cover in order to justify continued denial and comfy living.

gdavis5446
Posts: 4368
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Post by gdavis5446 »

dcarter wrote:But they don't stay covered up. Ain't no way that in the USA the government could fake a 9/11 size event and keep it on the down low. The hell, man.
I cant believe we are even having this discussion but I would believe a fake lunar landing before 9/11.

dcarter
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: tampa FL

Post by dcarter »

But they don't stay covered up. Ain't no way that in the USA the government could fake a 9/11 size event and keep it on the down low. The hell, man.

unchartedthickets
Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Location: The southside

Post by unchartedthickets »

dcarter wrote:Jesus H. Christ. There is no way that a conspiracy of such magnitude could be kept quiet for so long. The degree of control required is logistically impossible. Just think of the number of people that would have to have been involved, someone would talk. You couldn't pay them all off, nor could you kill them all. That is what annoys me about conspiracy theorists, they allow emotion to cloud logic. The conspiracies defy logic. Please seek therapy if you honestly believe such nonsense.
im in no way a conspiracy theorist but atrocities of magnitude and cover ups happen all the time

gdavis5446
Posts: 4368
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Post by gdavis5446 »

Some 2003 trolling I think.

dcarter
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: tampa FL

Post by dcarter »

It just hit me, so it all makes sense now. This is a bit, right? Well done amzie!

gdavis5446
Posts: 4368
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Post by gdavis5446 »

Lulz.

amzie
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by amzie »

Jay is not responsible for his fan base--but "megaballs"--seriously--are your balls more like peanuts and you are overcompensating? Is that some kind of threat? Enjoy living in ignorance. UNBELIEVABLE. I really thought some of you had some intelligence--but you all must be pussies or have left the board long ago. Fuck all y'all--and please kick me off this retarded "forum."

megaballs
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:46 pm
Location: ,CA

Post by megaballs »

Amzie, which show will you be going to?

amzie
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by amzie »

The government's side is called the OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY or OGCT. Truth--the government has a "conspiracy" theory, too. Obviously, you have done no research on this matter--and by the way, the latest poll says 84% of Americans now doubt the OGCT. I am certain there are plenty of religious fundamentalists in this country who don't believe in evolution--if they doubt the government's view of 9/11, more power to them. I am starting to wonder at your vehemence about 9/11--though there are plenty of psychologists who address the issue of not being able to accept the evidence--there is a link on the AE911Truth page--it might help you.

dcarter
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: tampa FL

Post by dcarter »

amzie wrote:Well, 1 in 2 Americans need therapy then. LOOK IT UP!
I wouldn't be surprised but so what? It is no revelation that a large percentage of Americans are idiots. There is plenty of evidence. For example, in a 2014 Gallup poll 42% of Americans deny evolution.

Saying 50% of Americans are 9/11 conspiracy theorists doesn't help your argument. "Conspiracy theory" is an oxymoron. A theory is accepted as science because of the mounds of evidence gained via the scientific method. If "conspiracies" were science based, they wouldn't be conspiracies.

Believing that 9/11 was an inside job is no different than believing that humans and dinosaurs existed simultaneously.

amzie
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by amzie »

Well, 1 in 2 Americans need therapy then. LOOK IT UP!

dcarter
Posts: 11733
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:39 pm
Location: tampa FL

Post by dcarter »

Jesus H. Christ. There is no way that a conspiracy of such magnitude could be kept quiet for so long. The degree of control required is logistically impossible. Just think of the number of people that would have to have been involved, someone would talk. You couldn't pay them all off, nor could you kill them all. That is what annoys me about conspiracy theorists, they allow emotion to cloud logic. The conspiracies defy logic. Please seek therapy if you honestly believe such nonsense.

amzie
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by amzie »

criminals, the video footage and the witnesses ARE evidence--what are you talking about? Have you watched the footage?? Witnesses onsite repeatedly mention explosions, a TV commentator remarks that it looked JUST LIKE a controlled demolition, and there is even a recorded comment by the lease holder, Silverstein, saying that the building will be "pulled," which means demolished with explosives. This takes weeks to prepare for. WTC 7 sustained only minor damage from debris from 1 and 2. Steel frame buildings DO NOT collapse from minor office furniture fires, in fact, 9/11 was the FIRST and LAST time a steel frame building has EVER collapsed from fire. WTC 7 housed many questionable government agencies, containing all documentation from the Enron scandal, which was destroyed, resulting in criminals going free, and if you are interested in the others--LOOK IT UP. There is no reason in the world--ask an architect or engineer--why WTC 7 came down--unless it was blown up. In addition, both thermite and molten steel were found in the debris of WTC 7.

criminals
Posts: 545
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 2:59 pm
Location: O'Fallon, IL (next to Belleville)

Post by criminals »

And how about WTC 7?--explain that--no plane hit it because the plane went down in PA--but it still came down in an obvious controlled demolition.

Really? What about the video footage and eyewitnesses?

Post Reply