Never forget 9/11.

amzie

Post by amzie »

We're all being watched thanks to the Patriot Act. If I were you, turpentim, I would delete my posts on this topic. I'm not scared.

At the very least, can you not concede that we might have let 9/11 happen, much as we let Pearl Harbor happen? Even people who look down on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth express this belief about Pearl Harbor--LOOK IT UP. Both events resulted in war--the ultimate goal.
Or those terrorists were extremely skilled pilots and really pulled it off, making huge skyscrapers just vanish into dust. You do know that 1100 bodies were completely vaporized in the explosions, and not one piece of office furniture, no computers, no telephones were recovered. A few fingernails and a fragment of 1 phone-- LOOK IT UP. The sifters revealed this info. When a building COLLAPSES, bodies are found more or less intact. And how about WTC 7?--explain that--no plane hit it because the plane went down in PA--but it still came down in an obvious controlled demolition.

I would love to discuss what I believe happened that day, but people like you want to keep their heads in the sand. Believe what you want to believe. Keep listening to your music, and don't worry about what is going on in the Middle East.

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

amzie wrote:War is profit, and profit is war. Jay?

The "war on terror" profits military contractors--largest industry in the world--and guess who is at the very top of that industry?

Osama bin Laden's last words: "What took you dummies so long?"

I had NO idea Jay's fans were so apolitical, believing the government, hating other countries. This country is the devil, not the Muslims.
Believing that 911 was not an inside job does not make anyone apolitical, thanks. I am as progressive as they come -- and as distrustful of the US governmental machine as most -- but I almost never buy conspiracy theories of any nature. Too many sealed lips, too many locked diaries. It just ain't possible. Who knows, but my guess would be that Jay feels much the same way. Why? Because he's not only progressive, leftist, topical, and at times radical, but he also seems **logical**. IMO, it requires a certain amount of immaturity and gullibility (seems ironic to you, I'm sure) to buy the claims of the 911 "Truthers". Not to mention that Jay is also at times very patriotic. Patriotic without being jingoistic. I highly doubt he would have many nice things to say about your America-is-the-devil proclamation.

Speaking of that proclamation, amzie is begging to be put on some sort of Watch list.

Tim in the ATL

amzie

Post by amzie »

War is profit, and profit is war. Jay?

The "war on terror" profits military contractors--largest industry in the world--and guess who is at the very top of that industry?

Osama bin Laden's last words: "What took you dummies so long?"

I had NO idea Jay's fans were so apolitical, believing the government, hating other countries. This country is the devil, not the Muslims.

el caballo loco

Post by el caballo loco »

amzie wrote:you dumb fuckers
amzie wrote:you stupid motherfuckers
amzie wrote:I am shocked by the level of inward-gazing ignorance on this board
Love you too, amzie. Don't evah change.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

What a well-reasoned argument. I think I might have to check this theory out for myself.

amzie

Post by amzie »

And you never cease to AMAZE me. You must believe anything our government tells you. If you believe the terrorists acted "alone," then we deserve what we got on 9/11, either because we should have seen it coming, or because we provoked it. Our foreign policy is brutal, and geared only to benefit US. Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Vietnam, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, and on and on. Ring any bells? We CREATED Al Qaeda and ISIS, LOOK IT UP, trained and funded them, and we support them whenever it is in our favor. We have largely created the current migrant crisis in Europe. Do a little reading instead of worrying about which musical "artist' is better than the rest. I am shocked by the level of inward-gazing ignorance on this board.
Last edited by amzie on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

:lol: amzie never ceases to amuse.

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

amzie

Never forget 9/11.

Post by amzie »

AE911Truth.org