The new Son Volt's here! The new Son Volt's here!

wheelhousetunes

Post by wheelhousetunes »

Thanks for the info on the downloads! I'm hoping FLAC will be an option.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

Back Against the Wall also getting play at WMVY Martha's Vineyard, which is my internet stream radio station...nice!

Antelope850

Post by Antelope850 »

I emailed Fast Atmosphere and they said the bonus tracks will be emailed by or on release day.

The album is fantastic. My 11 year old son was almost as excited as I was. Sat on the couch and listened to the vinyl with me on Saturday when it arrived. Pretty cool moment. Been in constant rotation since. Love the gnarly guitars and blues stompin' tracks, then the Nick Drake style finger picking acoustic. The awesome vocals on Midnight and Threads and Steel, and The Storm. Promise The World is like a continuation of the Trace tour and the shows with Gary Hunt. Back Against The Wall is on all the time on WFUV in NY. Can't wait for the tour. Chris Frame was great on the Okemah tour. Looking forward to Jay playing a lot of electric.

Mark Spencer played bass on Honky Tonk too, then Andrew played the tour. I've stopped trying to figure that stuff out. But it all sounds great.

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

Whoa buddy, this album exceeds my expectations , got the cd today, was so pumped, been on replay all day long.
Damn this is what I needed...

glad you let us know Tim, I was upset about no download card, glad you caught that.

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

turpentim wrote:
wheelhousetunes wrote:Got the cd in the mail today!!!

It's the exclusive limited edition with the two digital bonus tracks, but there's no mention of them anywhere on the packaging.

I guess they'll be available on release day?

Does anyone know for sure?
I was wondering the same... Got my CD today too. I'm assuming the digital will be emailed to me by Friday, since that's the official release date?

Tim in the ATL
Yep. Got ahead of myself. The presale website says precisely that -- that digital links will be emailed by the day of official release.

Tim in the ATL

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

wheelhousetunes wrote:Got the cd in the mail today!!!

It's the exclusive limited edition with the two digital bonus tracks, but there's no mention of them anywhere on the packaging.

I was wondering the same... Got my CD today too. I'm assuming the digital will be emailed to me by Friday, since that's the official release date?

Tim in the ATL

wheelhousetunes

Post by wheelhousetunes »

Got the cd in the mail today!!!

Monkeygunner

Post by Monkeygunner »

just got our signed copy today. along with the new Lamagaia

Curious that Mark Spencer is credited on the back cover for bass and no mention of Andrew (who is shown on the inner sleeve). Guess Frame and Duplantis are travelling wilbury's and not in the studio...

ct

Post by ct »

It was cool to see what you look like, Loop.

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

Dude that is awesome
Just got my email confirming CD is in route!

Antelope850

The new Son Volt's here! The new Son Volt's here!

Post by Antelope850 »

Vinyl arrived in the mail today.

My reaction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aIf1YnbbU
Last edited by Antelope850 on Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.