Minneapolis show

Antelope850

Re: Drums

Post by Antelope850 »

ThrasherBear wrote:Mark Patterson still behind the kit for the 2nd leg? Anybody ever hear what happened to Jacob Edwards?
Still Mark Patterson on drums. He's a great drummer. Fits in perfectly with the band. But I am curious what happened with Jacob Edwards.

ThrasherBear

Drums

Post by ThrasherBear »

Mark Patterson still behind the kit for the 2nd leg? Anybody ever hear what happened to Jacob Edwards?

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

Thanks for the wrap up Ant! Greatly appreciated!

Antelope850

Minneapolis show

Post by Antelope850 »

Awesome show in Minneapolis last night. I had a weekend trip planned for Minneapolis and was able to early it up for the show. Always wanted to check out First Ave. Did not disappoint.

Got there in the middle of Anders set but I will check him out at the NY shows next month. He was just solo acoustic and sounding good.

First Ave was packed. Don't know if the show ended up selling out or not but it was jam packed and the crowd was into it.

Same set list as they've been playing. Got Graveyard shift. No Around and Around.

Nothing special to add from what people have been posting about this tour. But all the accolades are on target. This is a band on fire. Great set list. Rocking show. Triple guitar attack late in the show is incredible. Rocking end to Ten Second News has a Comfortably Numb vibe to it. Great to see Jay rocking out again with a tremendous group of musicians. Psyched I'll get to see 3 more shows soon.