Setlist

banchara

Wish list

Post by banchara »

So birthday in Denver....

I was mentioning to someone that I have actually heard every song I wanted to hear live. I agree, it would would be great to hear Angel of the Blues, or Medication, which could EASILY fall in somewhere around Cairo or Storm...

Definitely Medicine Hat.

Six weeks to go....

Redsun

Post by Redsun »

This is a great setlist. Best of the beast style...

But tracks like "Strands" "Push Too Far" "Sea Engines" makes it extraordinary...

TenSecondNews

Post by TenSecondNews »

I'd love to see Fifteen Keys added to the setlist. Listening to the Live At The Bottom Line concert, it's a great sounding track when it's electrified. And of course, I'd love to see a return of Left A Slide to the setlist. Definitely one of, if not the best Son Volt songs in my opinion, and it would be amazing to hear the current line up play it.

manshank

Post by manshank »

Yes, When the Wheels Don't Move.......................so wish they changed the set list up. Especially for you folks that hit multi shows. Nothing like not knowing what is next and being surprised.............only Jay complaint

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

I have a whole new appreciation for "The Picture" and "Back Into Your World" after the way they were grooving on them at the Asheville show. Love Jay's enthusiastic harmonica playing when he comes roaring in on "The Picture".

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

I'm enjoying Driving the View as much as any tune in the current setlist. Would love to see:

When the Wheels Don't Move
Whiskey Bottle

They'd fit nicely into the current set....

ThrasherBear

Setlist

Post by ThrasherBear »

While I tend to like it when artists mix it up show to show, this is an extremely well-chosen setlist. So many great songs from Jay's nearly 30 years of recording. Bandages and Scars following Back Against the Wall, Route, Damn Shame. Graveyard Shift! And wrapping it up with the Velvet Underground--nice touch! Naturally I have some songs that I think fit this band and set that I'd love to see added--here are a half dozen (chronologically):

Looking For a Way Out
15 Keys
Left a Slide
Medicine Hat
Meth
Angel of the Blues

Mark?