Mark Patterson appreciation

BraydenHazon

Post by BraydenHazon »

Yeah, you are saying this absolutely right that both Mark and Andrew are very dynamic together. You need to check bestessays to complete their any kind of blog post. Their united performance is taking their bands to the new height. Mark Patterson is a very energetic person and I love to see their performance.

seger_and_priest

Post by seger_and_priest »

He's my fave SV drummer since Heidorn.

carpenter3

Post by carpenter3 »

I think that so.
Last edited by carpenter3 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

megaballs

Post by megaballs »

Okeman wrote:I agree, the guy couldn't have had much time to practice, yet he just jumped right in without missing a beat, figuratively or literally. I really enjoyed his playing in Asheville.
Is it me or does Jay seem to play with cats that already know and love his music from memory?

TenSecondNews

Post by TenSecondNews »

Going by what everyone has been saying about this tour, and from the live videos Son Volt has been posting on Facebook, I really hope Jay takes this lineup into the studio for a follow up album. They really seem to be killing it at the moment!

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

+1. Mark Patterson has been terrific. A total pro.

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

Son Volt :evil: :!:

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

I agree, the guy couldn't have had much time to practice, yet he just jumped right in without missing a beat, figuratively or literally. I really enjoyed his playing in Asheville.

ThrasherBear

Mark Patterson appreciation

Post by ThrasherBear »

Listening to that Bowery show at some volume, getting psyched for the Great A.erican Music Hall tomorrow! Mark is such a low key guy, but those are powerful drums he's brought to this band. He and Andrew are dynamite together!

Found this article (sorry if it's been posted before)

http://www.daytondailynews.com/entertai ... 8eoND6MzL/