Denver

heng

Post by heng »

So great post! :D

www.golden-slot.com
gclub

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

Thanks Banchara! THAT is a great review. :x it's LIKE a STORY told w/ a...So, no second track off Notes Of Blue. Fine. :idea: If I didn't have yer help knowing where the band is at I would be lossless....Goodbye JF Forum. I am looking forward to the next track off a cd I own....>live video! Set me up with next track!! Should know me well enough to choose..

banchara

Post by banchara »

I was just watching my video from the Gothic. What a great show it was! It was my birthday present to myself after seeing an equally tight show in KC in March. Because of work we ended up leaving KC Friday 3am and were back Sunday 3am. So worth it. I was sad to hear it might be the last song volt album/tour...a damn shame...but...also this tour felt like full circle. Like it wouldn't be a bad place to end. I love just about everything the man gives us. I will only be sad when THAT ends.

Anyway, my video is from the balcony. Im gonna break it into songs since I don't have the whole show. Will post links when I put it all up.

It's been good to reconnect with the board during this tour. Thanks!

widespreadchanges

Tommy Stinson, There there people below sit, and i don't think they really like sonvolt's new album either. They're being mean to me, Tim and his friend. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT A GOOD TRACK LIKE because I listen to alot of music. Where is Saratoga JAY. Areb't there any rukes here... :x That was the funny pART when TIM wrote that. :lol:

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

is this on Dime or bt.etree?

Redsun

Post by Redsun »

Fantastic live performance. Thank you very much.

grainpulp

Post by grainpulp »

Hell yeah dude! Thanks a ton! Sounds great.

robo

Post by robo »

Here's my recording of the SV show from Denver. I haven't taped SV since 2009. It was good to get back to seeing Jay and his band mates again. Needless to say I was blown away. The band was super tight, and Jay sounded amazing. Enjoy the recording. The link below takes you to a folder that contains links to tagged 24 bit flacs, MP3's, as well as the 24 bit waves. Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f5dot7mw6dp9 ... CY9Ha?dl=0

Son Volt
05-12-2017
Gothic Theater
Englewood, CO

Source: DPA 4021(DIN) > Sound Devices 744T(24/96)
Info: CF > PC > Wave Lab 6.1(levels, fades, edits, conversion) > CD Wave 1.98(tracks) > TLH(level 8)
Recorded by: Rob O'Brien (robotaper)

01. Introduction >
02. Lost Souls
03. Static
04. Buzz And Grind
05. Damn Shame
06. Cherokee Street Girl
07. The Picture
08. Dynamite
09. Tear Stained Eye
10. Midnight
11. Sinking Down
12. Back Into Your World
13. Catching On
14. Cairo And Southern
15. 10 Second News
16. Promise The World
17. Band Introductions
18. Back Against The Wall
19. Bandages And Scars
20. Driving The View
21. Route
22. Drown
23. Afterglow 61

Encore:
24. Windfall
25. Graveyard Shift
26. Chickamauga
27. What Goes On

Notes:
- Flacs tagged w/Mp3tag

Band:
Jay Farrar - Lead Vocals and Guitar
Marc Spencer - Keyboards, Steel Guitar, Vocals
Chris Frame - Guitar
Marc Patterson - Drums
Andrew DuPlantis - Bass Guitar, Vocals

robo

Post by robo »

Absolutely amazing.

robo

Post by robo »

Yes. Great show in Denver.

widespreadchanges

The extended Ten Second News
can you send me an mp3 of son volt? Only to Billy Corgan, ain't aghast the law... :x I am interested in it...

MongolVolt

Post by MongolVolt »

A great show indeed. The extended Ten Second News was the business and Graveyard Shift is played with power. The band is tight as can be right now and if you can make these shows...get to 'em! Jay is obviously having a great time and feeding off of the audience.

sonvolt3974

Denver

Post by sonvolt3974 »

What a great show! Loved the setlist. Graveyard shift was awesome as was closing with Velvet Underground's "What Goes On." One of the many things that stood out was Chris Frame. Like... Why hasn't this guy been onboard since his original stint way back when? Looks like young Mick Taylor, plays just as tasty. Overall, a great night of rockin'. Can't wait to catch them again tonight in Boulder!