new tour dates added

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

She, my wife in Jackson tells me...You are sad. So I Will give you the link to my facebook page because of dave rawlings bodysnatchers. Thank You. Good Night

jeffc17

Post by jeffc17 »

Unless you're wearing a derekf shirt, I obviously won't know you from Adam. My wife and I stayed at a b and b right near the Vinyl for a Gin Blossoms show a couple years ago, plan on doing the same for this gig. It's the day before my birthday and a Saturday night to boot. Might have to go to Joe Patti's before hand.

I was just hassling you about NOLA, I wanted to see SV there but, like you say, was a weeknight and I had just started this job. Mobile skews old and urban, Pcola skews a bit younger and hipper.

widespreadchanges

Post by widespreadchanges »

Could you stop matching and calling me Jay Farrar becaue of the code and the crap on the teetor totter. If, not I'll extrude, it was Abaddon580. Hey Y a know I just happen to be free to catch...well when J mascis coming back..we working on Sunday School Summer School 2 and Alternative School: When Krish Tasered Tony//

derekf

Post by derekf »

I would never disrespect New Orleans, I love everything about that city including the smell of urine and decay that stays with you for a day or so after leaving. I just meant it's expensive (to do right) and $500 on a Wednesday is a lot of money.

Roger Waters announced that date after I'd already purchased tickets for his Duluth, GA show, which was disappointing but as I said elsewhere on this board, I get to see the panda in Atlanta, so. It's a shame there is no larger fan base for Jay here but I'd be surpised if there was much more of one in Pensacola. If we meet up there, I'll buy beers. Unless that's weird.

jeffc17

Post by jeffc17 »

I'll be in Pcola too, Derek. He ain't never coming to Mobile, no fan base here. Pcola is actually a surprise, the closest he came out east previously was Tallahassee. Don't be dissin NOLA, headed out next weekend to see Roger Waters, I'm in for $500 before I will have even bought a street beer

derekf

Post by derekf »

I like the path through Florida. Orlando, St. Augustine then Pensacola, the show I will be attending. It is also only an hour from Mobile and it would make perfect sense for them to stop here. Even so, I'm glad they're coming this far south. New Orleans is what we usually get and what with the way I am (overindulgent, gluttonous and all) that's a $500 concert.

thatbeat

new tour dates added

Post by thatbeat »

a swing thru Florida in November!