California

Lustra04

Post by Lustra04 »

I've never been in California

pdg

Post by pdg »

I'm not a fan of Humphrey's either, but I would take it or anything down this way.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

Saw them at the Humphrey's show. Not a big fan of that venue, and not the best place to see the band, but still, was great to have them in town. I'd travel north for the electric Volt, but I'm gettin' my duo fill in Park City...I'm hoping that with 3 shows in a row he'll HAVE to change up the setlist a little and will break out some back catalogue stuff...I'll be sure and recommend some tunes for him to add. I know he'll take the recommendations on board. :D

pdg

Post by pdg »

Quite a few year's ago, SV was at Humphrey's By the Bay in San Diego. I would take anything in the area.

ThrasherBear

Post by ThrasherBear »

Just road trip up here. Nicest time of the year in the Bay Area.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

+1 on return to the Belly Up...or at least LA. Heck, I'd even go to Pappy and Harriets.C'mon down Jay! We love ya in SOCAL.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

I remember relying on him coming through the Belly Up in Solana Beach almost like clockwork. I found myself traveling up to Joshua Tree to see SV last year. I doubt I'll be able to make the even further journey north this year. I wonder what's keeping him from making his way down? I'm sure he still pulls nicely here in San Diego.

Left A Slide

Post by Left A Slide »

Wow, 2 in big sur. Santa Barbara, but stops short of socal....

ThrasherBear

California

Post by ThrasherBear »

Look at all those dates in May! And the venues--Terrapin, Chapel. Big Sur! Awesome. Can't wait.