Chin up to all the Florida fans

zbowho

Thanks

Post by zbowho »

Thanks. I didn't even lose power here in Tallahassee; not too exciting for my first hurricane (not that I'm complaining). Hopefully Ivan won't make up the difference.

Z

loosestring

Post by loosestring »

i drove my family up to knoxville for the long hurricane weekend. yay. it's nice to be back in florida... NOT

gdavis5446

Post by gdavis5446 »

hey thanks man...just riding it out here in tampa...listening to jay live from tampa...from his last tour....like 25 songs.

caliber66

Post by caliber66 »

I arrived home in Fairfax at about 9:30 tonight, after leaving Fort Lauderdale, where I had been involved with running a conference, at 11:30 a.m. yesterday. I think everybody in Florida was on Florida's Turnpike or I95, so they should all be okay... :wink:

Lawrence Fan

Chin up to all the Florida fans

Post by Lawrence Fan »

I know there's a few of you guys out there. Hope all goes well the next few days. My ex and kids are about 10 miles from Kennedy Space Center, and despite living there for 7 years this storm has me a little edgy. Hope to see you all safe and sound when it's all over. Better yet, let's hope that big ass storm takes a big turn out to sea. Anyway, be safe all.

Peace.

-gk-