Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

dcarter wrote:
Tokyo Fan wrote:I submitted this song, actually from Skipper's Boathouse performance, to a massive project chronicling Covers of Beatles songs. I also submitted Hello Goodbye, when Son Volt did that several years ago.
Not that important, but just to clarify, Tokyo, it is Skipper’s Smokehouse in Tampa, not Skipper’s Boathouse.

Very cool that you submitted the track to the project.
Thanks! I just checked and my submission was correct. My error was above.

Jay Farrar With Mark Spencer Love You To + At Skipper's Smokehouse – live only

dcarter

Post by dcarter »

Tokyo Fan wrote:I submitted this song, actually from Skipper's Boathouse performance, to a massive project chronicling Covers of Beatles songs. I also submitted Hello Goodbye, when Son Volt did that several years ago.
Not that important, but just to clarify, Tokyo, it is Skipper’s Smokehouse in Tampa, not Skipper’s Boathouse.

Very cool that you submitted the track to the project.

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

I submitted this song, actually from Skipper's Boathouse performance, to a massive project chronicling Covers of Beatles songs. I also submitted Hello Goodbye, when Son Volt did that several years ago.

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

i pop in here every once in awhile, always lurking... trying to grab the latest on my hero.

hope you are well sawyer! :)

by the way all, i did not tape that show, i just grabbed the finale (beatles tune ) and maybe a quick video for youtube. if the taper wants me to take it down i will be happy to.

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

thanks for those stranger :wink:

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »