Koppelman Podcast

jr29

Post by jr29 »

The second half of the podcast is definitely better than the first. The second half actually seemed like a conversation.

Tokyo Fan

Post by Tokyo Fan »

I don't think Jay has ever thought about the musician-fan relationship. I don't think he understood the question at all. In other matters, he seems like he's got his talking points for this album on autopilot, though I thought the podcast host did a good job to get beyond that. Jay got more relaxed the further into the program.

turpentim

Re: Koppelman Podcast

Post by turpentim »

Gold Rush wrote:Hi All,

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Brian Koppelman. He wrote the movie Rounders and currently writes the series Billions on Showtime which last year featured Son Volt's Sinking Down.

Koppelman has a podcast called The Moment, and Jay is his guest this week. Haven't listened to it yet, but I though you all might be interested.
Thanks for this! Listened today and enjoyed it much. I like that Koppelman is such an unabashed fan and isn’t afraid to state how influential Jay is, and has been, to so much of the music being made today.

Tim in the ATL

Gold Rush

Koppelman Podcast

Post by Gold Rush »

Hi All,

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Brian Koppelman. He wrote the movie Rounders and currently writes the series Billions on Showtime which last year featured Son Volt's Sinking Down.

Koppelman has a podcast called The Moment, and Jay is his guest this week. Haven't listened to it yet, but I though you all might be interested.