Outlaw Country Cruise

All night station

Post by All night station »

The cruise sold out a few weeks after cabins for 2020 went on sale. You can still put your name on a waiting list for rooms that become available as people back out of reservations.

I think getting on the waiting list also gets you in line for the following year. It seems like a lot of people are repeat customers. My wife and I went for the first time last year and we probably will go every year, even though we're not that big on cruises. The music and atmosphere was that good.

TragicFig

Post by TragicFig »

Definitely considering it!

turpentim

Post by turpentim »

Man, I wish I was going. Especially after reading this fine piece about last year’s cruise from The Bitter Southerner.

https://bittersoutherner.com/all-in-the ... try-cruise

Very much about the sort of "union" Jay would like to see and that our country so desperately needs.

Tim in the ATL

All night station

Outlaw Country Cruise

Post by All night station »

Hey everyone. I'm new to the board but a long-time Son Volt listener.

Just wondering, is anyone else going on the Outlaw Country Cruise in late January that will include Son Volt?

I went last year for the first time and it was a great time. I actually talked to Mark Spencer, who was supporting one of the performers, and told him Son Volt should be part of the lineup, and was shocked when I saw it happened.