Live At The Orange Peel

barstool

Re: Live At The Orange Peel

Post by barstool »

Son Volt has the Orange Peel release on black vinyl up in their store if anyone missed out on the colored version on Record Store Day.

www.sonvolt.net

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

Listening now, and it is so choice. Great way to spend a crisp Fall morning, cup of steaming hot black coffee in hand.

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

thatbeat wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:44 pm
That is so awesome! Thank you. Please say hi next time!
I opened the RSD album The other day and as I thought no download card. I plan on listening this weekend!
I'll definitely look for you at the next Asheville show!

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

That is so awesome! Thank you. Please say hi next time!
I opened the RSD album The other day and as I thought no download card. I plan on listening this weekend!

Okeman

Post by Okeman »

thatbeat wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:50 am
this was a must-have as i was at the show, you can see my stupid grin all over the 6 String Belief DVD everytime that boom crane swept over the crowd.
Ha Ha Ha, that sounds like something I would do. The back of my Fred Flintstone head can't be missed in the videos you filmed at The Grey Eagle show in 2017, and The Orange Peel show from last year. Hope you get the chance to film another one sometime, you do a great job...

thatbeat

Post by thatbeat »

i was able to get one but haven't opened it up yet.
i posted a pic on the SV FB site.
this was a must-have as i was at the show, you can see my stupid grin all over the 6 String Belief DVD everytime that boom crane swept over the crowd.
i need to check if there's a download card inside it.

Okeman

Live At The Orange Peel

Post by Okeman »

Anyone pick up a copy, and have a review? My local shop had slim pickings, however I have a copy on the way from Rough Trade. Also grabbed Bennett & Burch - The Palace at 4am. Both are still available on their website if anyone is interested...