how's the tree going?

Duckman

Post by Duckman »

"All" disks in the humungous Norwegian part of the tree has been sent and reported arrived.

As far as I know the recepients are happy with the disks :D

sotampacane

Thanks

Post by sotampacane »

I also received my discs a few days ago and wanted to thank Sawyer for putting this together. Having the 94 show on DVD after listening to it on CD for years is amazing. Great quality, and a great show.

Thanks again. Its what makes the net such a great thing. Amazing the way things can get distributed. This would have been impossible years ago.

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Shame on me! I received my DVD's plus the CD of UT covers, all compliments of Sawyer and Sticky, about two weks ago. So a belated thanks to Sawyer and Sticky who did a great job!

I thought the 94 show was absolutely breathtaking! I hadn't seen any UT since seeing them in person circa 90-91. So many goodies on that 94 show, with my early favorite being Anodyne.

For what it's worth, after downloading numerous torrents and such, I still prefer the more rocking version of Whiskey Bottle. To me it loses something when Jay does that slowed down, quasi-acoustic version. Same thing with Still Be Around, I wish he'd sing it loud and strong like on the album. I like the new stuff but I miss his "angry voice" sometimes.

Anyway, it's ALL great stuff! Thanks guys!

-gk-

snail51

Post by snail51 »

Got mine a few days ago from whiskeyco (Florida branch). It has been a source of relaxation and inspiration after dealing with the mess from Hurricane Frances which tore thru my neighborhood. Thanks to whiskeyco and to sawyer for taking the time and trouble to do this. I hope everyone else in the stroms' paths fared ok.
Joe

Talus

Post by Talus »

sent my blanks about 2 weeks ago, still waiting for travelinsong to send, no worries though.

Hank Snow

Post by Hank Snow »

I got two out on my list, the other two never responded back.

Post by Sticky »

Sent my last one out yesterday. Unless I hear from Zuma, I think I got everybody. And a couple extras...

thanks again sawyer

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

:roll: if they haven't reponded by COB today tell 'em to forget it. sometimes this board drives me nuts. :x

Lefty

Post by Lefty »

Like I said- I have only seen disks from 1 person...every one else failed to respond

sawyer

how's the tree going?

Post by sawyer »

to the folks on nodepression's branch, delays are all my and the post office's fault. i sent new disks today so bear with us. other than that, how's it progressing? be honest.