Hey NeverWonAGrammy..

Green

Howsabout playing the UK

Post by Green »

Brian, any chance of gracing Britain anytime soon, especially Scotland?
Been a fan since the first album and imagine my surprise to find Jay and Jeff on backing vocals on that outing!
Will hopefully pick up the new album over here soon.
PS. Have said it before but " Wecome back Son Volt!"

TinyElvis

Post by TinyElvis »

Thanks for the feeback Brian. You should try to post more often.. your insight is always appreciated.

TinyE

Lawrence Fan

Post by Lawrence Fan »

Damn, Briann, I'd say Jay oughta keep better tabs on you! ;)

By the way, I downloaded the Todd Snider show from Blueberry Hill last February, and it was good to see Todd brought you Mark up for a couple of tunes. Is that guy whacked or what?

Props.

-gk-

Neverwonagrammy

Post by Neverwonagrammy »

Man, I'm ALWAYS the last to know anything. I heard about the second coming of Son Volt, on this message board.
I check in here, from time to time, to make sure I'm not supposed to be doing anything important with Jay.
If I was gonna be lead guitarist, in a new Jay Farrar band, and studio time, and tour dates were booked, I assure you, it'd be known about here, before Jay would tell me anything.
(This is an exaggeration, but, not TOO MUCH of one. Jay shares ZERO musical information with me.)
Sorry y'all, ya got no "secret agent man" here, heck, I barely know what the Bottle Rockets are doing...
Brian

TinyElvis

Hey NeverWonAGrammy..

Post by TinyElvis »

Surely you must have known about the Son Volt plans. :D

Do you have any insider information you can share? Do you know anything about the new material?

TinyE