I am frightened
8%
I am lazy
85%

Total votes: 13

professor_squishy

Re: Awesome website chatter!

Post by professor_squishy »

Mark Spencer wrote:I'm going out drinking with Eric, Sharon and John in about an hour. I'll make sure and let them know about ALL THE LOVE here on the website, and the hilarious speculations. All I can tell you so far is ...you're all wrong.

See you in Nov. on tour with Jay, your last chance for a while to see it one of the ways you don't like before you are forced to see it another way you don't like. Po' babys!
We're ALL wrong?!?!? Even Hank's speculation about Jimmy Page??? Damn! And it seemed SO obvious once I read it....

mister spills

Post by mister spills »

If I want Out were a tune on Damaged, you'd all be lapping it up like there's no tomorrow.

darell

Post by darell »

keith21 wrote::roll:

:roll:

keith21

Post by keith21 »

version2 wrote:
Mark Spencer wrote:I'm going out drinking with Eric, Sharon and John in about an hour. I'll make sure and let them know about ALL THE LOVE here on the website, and the hilarious speculations. All I can tell you so far is ...you're all wrong.

See you in Nov. on tour with Jay, your last chance for a while to see it one of the ways you don't like before you are forced to see it another way you don't like. Po' babys!
Kick ass. Maybe you can talk Jay into rocking us critics into submission as opposed to his recent efforts of easy listening us to sleep.

:roll:

version2

Post by version2 »

Kick ass. Maybe you can talk Jay into rocking us critics into submission as opposed to his recent efforts of easy listening us to sleep.

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

... just don't tell Jay! :wink:

Hank Snow

Post by Hank Snow »

This is priceless. Thanks mark!!

Hope to see you in Lawrence and/or Ft Smith!!!

darell

Post by darell »

know it all. 8)

bigdaddy

Post by bigdaddy »

Amen, Mark, amen.

keith21

Post by keith21 »

Haha, thanks so much for that Mark, I'm not going to pretend that I wasn't involved in the speculation, but you chiming in was right on!

mcarlton

Post by mcarlton »

Classic Mark! Say hi to sharon for us. Ill see you at Fitzgeralds (Chicago) in November.

Mark Spencer

Awesome website chatter!

Post by Mark Spencer »

Last edited by Mark Spencer on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.